10

(Unedited)

Amelia POV

"She needs her Wolf, she's losing to much blood," David says.

"How do you want us to get a wolf that's not there,"

"I need Iris to try and call her out," David answers. He was injecting Winter's arms with a white substance, whatever it is only makes her scream making my heart break.

I close my eyes and let my Wolf take over. She's been in the back of my mind since the Alexander made us leave our pups behind, she was in to much pain that she's let me have control. She's shut down her emotions but when Winter and August talk to us I felt her heart flutter.

Iris POV

I take over Amelia's body for the first time in more than a decade to see my pup on the bed, hurt.

"Iris," the man they call David says to me.

"I need your help, can you please try and call Thorne, if not we are going to lose her," he swallows. He's scared of us, I walk up to her and touch her hand.

"Leave," I command them. They can't oppose to my command, I may not be sitting next to Alexander on the thrown but I'm still the rightful queen of Castopia until Winter takes over.

"A rose without its thorns is now as dangerous. It will survive for a while but will get hurt because nothing is protecting it. Thorns without a Rose is dangerous but after a while people leave it because there is nothing beautiful without the rose," I kiss her forehead.

"Return young one because I refuse for you to give up before the fight even starts," Amelia's and I voice mix to make her return to the surface from wherever she was hiding.

I feel Thorne return and she's weak but there. My fighter is still in there never giving up, I kiss her forehead again.

"We need to get them stronger," Amelia says.

"We will," I say before giving her control again.

Amelia's POV

I look at my daughter to see her breaths even out. David comes into the room but don't come close to me.

"You can check her,"

He doesn't answer just checks her, he looks at me like he can't believe it worked. He pats himself on the back for a job well done.

"I'm going to give her some liquids," I nod at him before leaving the room.

I make it to my office and sit down at my desk. I have to make sure that she gets stronger as well as the others in the Wolf kingdom. If they stay the way they are now the enemy will wipe them out.

Sebastian enters the office making me look up at them.

"Call Reece and tell him that I need his help with something. I also need you to start training August because we don't have time to waste,"

He nods but doesn't make a move to leave.

"Do you need something?"

"Are you ok?"

"I'm going to be don't worry," he nods before leaving the room.

"You won't have them Zach, you'll have to kill me first before you can get to them,"

Third Person POV
From when Damien whispered Winter.

Everyone watches as Damien falls to his knees not knowing what to do. He opens his eyes and they are black. All the wolfs on the battle field stop moving and look at him.

When Damien's eyes landed on them they all bowed feeling the raw power coming from him. Even Bean and Drake bow down to him they've never felt a power like that.

"You shall train to find your queen or else you deal with me," Storm speaks all men shift into their wolves because the power Damien was giving off was to strong. The wolfs howled to the sky promising to not rest until their queen was safe.

They promised to give them their all and continue giving their all for the kingdoms.

"Fight," Storm says making the wolfs turn to each other and fight with power that they didn't know they had.

Storm closes his eyes focusing on Throne and feeling her this time.

"I'm coming babygirl, no one shall stop me from getting to you this time. No one," his voice was filled with promise and danger.

Death was to come to whoever tries stopping him. King Alexander was sitting in Castopia and felt the power.

Storm looks up to the sky and let's out a mix between a roar and howl. All the wolfs that were in Castopia felt it, even though Storm wasn't close. The power from the roar made them bow to an invisible force.

Even Winter felt it making her body start to heal faster. The howl give a purpose to all those wolves that didn't have one already.

Damien looks around the training wolfs before everything started going black for him. Drake and Bean caught him before he could fall on the grass.

Bean and Drake both pick him up to carry back to his room. On the way to the room all wolves would stop to bow to Damien even if he was unconscious. They don't know what changed in him but they like it, they see a true king in him.

Even though Winter was a rogue they know her rightfull place is as queen while Damien their king. With those two as rulers the Wolf kingdoms would follow them blindly.

Safa was Damien being carried by Bean and Drake so she called her sisters to come to help the king if something is wrong.

Drake and Bean place Damien down on his bed. The three witches enter his room with Diane following behind as well as Willow.

"His he ok?" Willow ask, she didn't know what was wrong with her brother. They weren't close these past years but doesn't mean she stop caring for her brother, her king.

Bean explains what happened to them. Everyone listening closely to the words coming out this mouth.

"There was a story about a man like that once. It happened because the bond took over," Safa kept the story brief she didn't tell all the horrors of what happened.

The other sisters know the story well and hope that it was just a story from the past.

What the sisters didn't know was that stories somethings had ways to happen in real life.

ⒶⓃ

Hey guys how are you doing? Hope everything is well.

Winter-Rose has over 900k views and 26k likes that is great. This book has over 15k views and 600 likes. Thank you all soooooo much for reading my book and continue reading.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Question: Would you read a story about a witch?

Question2: Liking the book so far?

Question3: idea on the bad guy maybe?