19

(Unedited)

Omniscient POV

"Leave me alone I just want to sleep and meditate. My brother probably hates me now so the plan must be executed perfectly because I don't want him to kill me,"

Sebastian gives her a blank stare before moving around her to walk away. Willow grabs his arm before letting go immediately after.

"If she didn't know it was going to work she wouldn't have done it," Sebastian reminds Willow for the hundred sixty-fourth time.

"Ok, how is Winter?"

"She's getting stronger every day and we'll start training her to use her powers soon,"

"We?"

"I'll start and the Commander will take over training her to her best abilities," Sebastian explained. They started walking in the direction of Willows old room.

It wasn't the first time she was staying there. She had a room for whenever she decided to come back even if it was for the night.

"Why do you call her commander when she's your-"

Willow couldn't finish her sentence, Sebastian give her a look that causes all her insides to tighten up.

"Remember your place Willow,"

Willow showed her neck in submission to him. She didn't mean to anger him, she knew that topic was very sensitive and not much people knew of it.

"Of course," Sebastian walks away from her going to the field to train. He had to get ready to fight Winter it's his turn, it went take long before she has to fight him.

🔆

Winter was standing in front of Thaddeus circling him. She healed faster than before after a nap she was back to a hundred.

She focused on his moves, each day that passed she felt stronger than before. She smiles at him making her eyes flash causing Thaddeus to take a small step back.

Her eyes flashed red for a moment and the power around her shifted for a second.

"I'm going to go and yeah," Thaddeus couldn't think of a good excuse to say.

He knew that whatever powers she had just made an appearance making him want to go hide for cover. He would train her but in human form or wolf not super human or wolf.

He was told to do something and he was going to do just that.

Before Winter could do something Thaddeus feels a sharp pain, he wasn't the only one, everyone that was part of the pack felt it.

"The commander," someone near said making everyone else worry. They all had a close relationship with Amelia and whenever she was in pain they all felt it.

The words made Thorne take over Winter's body running to find Amelia. When she reached the room she shifted into her wolf sleeping next to the bed. August ran in seconds after doing the same thing.

There wolves where protecting their Queen from danger and offering support during a time of pain.

The wolves took over not caring if their humans agreed or not. When Rosali was in pain they didn't feel that way but now that Amelia was they weren't going to leave her side until she was better.

The next two days were spent like that one would sleep while the other took guard and vise versa. When David came in to check on Amelia they make sure he wasn't hurting her, they didn't want to take a chance.

Once Amelia was better they stayed by her side for another day just to be sure before they let their humans take over.

Winter left the room as soon as Thorne give her back control. She spent two days in wolf form leaving her tired.

She ran outside and didn't stop until she knew she was alone. Tears started to roll down her eyes not stop no matter how much she tried.

The pain inside was to much causing her to scream, the pain from her scream caused Bean, Drake and Diane to fall to their knees. They were a part of her personal pack, because she was in so much pain they felt it even though they weren't close to each other.

Damien held his chest as the pain grew stronger causing his knees to weaken as well. The four were together in the library as well as the witches.

Saia gasped when a portal opened showing Winter screaming in pain. Damien looked up seeing his mate in front of him.

He called out to her but she couldn't hear him. Winter was so focused on the pain she didn't realise that the portal opened showing her family on the other side.

"Winter," Damien tried again.

When she didn't answer Storm and him combined their powers and used their alpha voice to call their Luna.

"Winter," they roared causing her to raise her head looking Damien in his eyes.

"Damien," she whispered.

The king stood up eventhough the pain was unbearable trying to get to his mate. With ever step he took towards her the portal started to grow smaller and smaller.

That cause Damien to start running towards her. Winter stood up running to her mate as well, just as they touched the portal closed cause the two to fall on the floor.

Trying from the pain the mate bond was causing the two.

When Winter screamed out in pain August and Sebastian ran after her to make sure she was alright.

Amelia ran to Winter as well, when the mother saw her pup crying she slowly approached Winter and held her pup to her chest crying with her.

She knows the pain of not being with her mate, she hates that her daughter has to go through that. Soon they would be together, they just needed to be more patient then ever.

The mother and daughter spent the morning holding each other crying from the pain of not being with their mates caused.

ⒶⓃ
I know I've been gone a while.

I've tried writing but I can't. I've tried over and over again but I can't.

My life is a mess and because of that my creative juices have run dry.

I'm taking a break from updating and writing for the remainder of the month. I'm not promising I'll be back on the 1st of November, but I'll be back in November.

I had this idea for three books. I'm going to publish the first chapters that been written for months now for two of them.

Let me know what you guys think.

Stay safe see you in Novemeber.