31

Damien POV

I feel someone in bed with me. It was now night and I have no idea who the hell decided to come here. I felt a pair of lips on mine and they were so soft, opening my eyes to see Winter in the bed with me.

She smiles at me before she swaddles me, taking me face in her hands.

"I've missed you Damien," she whispers before starting kissing me again while moving her hips against me.

I kiss her lips loving the way she felt against my body. She runs her long nails through my hair, massaging it slowing. That caused a moan to leave me but all she does it swallow. Winter continues doing it, making me realize that she loved it. 

I push her back when I realize what it is I'm doing, looking down she was in one of my shirts from what I can see. It was buttoned up not allowing me to see what was underneath. She looked surprised at my actions like she didn't expect me to do that. I didn't except myself to do that as well. 

It was like at first I know it was wrong but as her body touched mine, there was a flame inside that burned to feel every inch of her flesh against mine.  Her lust filled eyes stared back at me, when I continued looking at her she looks away. Winter didn't say it but I know that she felt rejected by me. 

"What are you doing, my love?" I ask but she didn't answer just walked up to me starting to kiss my neck. She lowered herself on my lap, I let her continue. Denying her would be a sin, no man should ever commit, I inhale her sent that's when I notice the slight change. 

If you didn't pay attention it would be almost unrecognizable. Taking a hold of hand, I flip us over on the bed, causing me to lay on top of her, while I pinned her hands on top. Winter smiles, making my heart flutter, she was so beautiful. A true goddess, I kiss her nose causing her to giggle. 

"You're starting to go into heat my angel. It's still in the beginning stages, but we can stop it before it get's bad. First let's get everyone out of this damn house before I end up killing someone for touching you, or even looking at you,"

It wouldn't be as hard because everyone was already out for a night run together. I just had to make sure that they stayed away. Soon Winter's scent would start to intensify making it hard for other's to control their need to satisfy their leader. 

Winter was now in a weird haze, where she just wanted her mate.  

"We need to get you back to your mom, she would know how to deal with this. If I were to deal with this, you'd end up underneath me, with your back arched," that visual popped inside my head. I could feel Storm praying to the goddess to give us strength. Winter bites her bottom lip loving the idea of that. 

I walk over to the clothes taking out a pair of my sweats for her to put on. Just watching her bare legs, makes me think of how they would look on my shoulders. Those are some dangerous thoughts, I would only touch Winter if she ever allowed me, once she was fully in control of her emotions. 

"Winter, come here please," she just looks at me, before shaking her head. 

"No," she says watching me with hooded eyes. Even in this state, she defies me. How great. 

"Baby, please come here. I want you put these on for me." 

"And I said no, didn't you hear me the first time." if it wasn't for the obvious lust in her eyes, I could've sworn I was speaking to the old Winter for a second. She rolled her eyes in a playful way, which caused a feeling to run through my blood. 

"Now Winter," I say with more power then I intended, I was going to apologize however to my utter shock she was up on her feet walking up to me. Her heart was beating faster, not from fear but for excitement. That thrilled her, the tone of my voice.