drunken kisses Eddiexgeage

A/N hello my followers I'll be writing part one of this and notalife14 will be doing part 2 pls go and follow her she is a great person and an amazing writer!! 🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️

Geage pov

I get dressed in a black skirt and a pink shirt and I get on some black Converses I look at myself in the mirror and I smile widely and I hear a knock on my door I go answer it "hola mi amor te ves increíble esta noche"
I blush lightly and I smile he hugs me tightly and grabs my hand "are you ready to go?" I shake my head yes we both walk out of the house and get into his car.

Time skip to party

Me and eddie show up at the party and I see a few people I know most of them I never seen before i look around for the boys but I can't really see them because of all the people in my way one guy I see smirks and looks at me I get a little uncomfortable and I whisper to eddie "sweet face the guy keeps looking at me....I'm getting uncomfortable" (is sweet face a good nickname? I like it) eddie looks at the guy in front of me and says "oi no mires a mi novio o te daré una paliza" the guy rolls his eyes and says "you would never be able to handle him I mean look at him....his body is amazing" I get more uncomfortable and then someone comes up from behind me it was grant.

"We got a problem here boys?" Grant asks concerned I look at him and say "the guy in front of Eddie is making me fell very uncomfortable" grant chuckles and looks at the guy "you need to stop messing with gaege....you don't wanna fuck with Eddie dude" the guy grins and says "oh gaege is it? Well he is a talker how can we shut him up? I have an idea" I understand what he meant by that and grant calls over mully.

Mully walks over to us and grant whispers to him "I'ma need you to hold eddie back please he's about to loose it" mully grips eddie's shoulder and says "come on mate you don't have time for this jackass" the guy chuckles and and Punch's mully he falls to the ground and his nose is covered in blood. "Don't worry its not broken the pussy didn't hit hard enough" just then josh sees mully on the ground and he runs up to him "mullen what the fuck happend?!" Josh falls to the ground next to mully and he hugs him tightly "don't worry joshy I'm fine" josh gets up and asks "who hurt mullen?" It's hardly ever when josh uses mullys actual name so he was serious.

We point to the guy in front of us and josh says "oh your gonna fucking pay for hurting him" Josh's little body then tackles the guy in front of us and he starts beating the shit out of him mully gets up and wipes off the blood on his nose and watches josh.

A few minutes later mully pulls josh off the guy and says "let's go upstairs and get you cleaned up" he kisses his head and they both walk up stairs grant throws the guy out and we go on with our night Eddie comes up and kisses me and he says "see the boys got your back....never knew josh could fight guess all that vr really taught him something" we both laugh and start dancing.

Hello my lovely followers once again notalife14 will be doing pt2 I hope you enjoyed this :) love chu my Followers 🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️