yandere pt3

(geage pov)

"F-fuck grant it's not what it looks like" I am so fucking scared right now.

Josh and mully take taylor out of the room and shut the door "geage what the fuck" grant said I start to cry because he is mad. He comes up to me and lifts up my chin "why did you kill taylor?" I looked up at him and said "y-your my senpi and I didn't want her to take you a-away from me" he signed and said "I knew you were a yandere but I didn't know you liked me" he wipes the tears away from my face. I burry my head into his chest and I sigh. "Grant I'm sorry for not telling you. I didn't want you to hate me for what I did" I start crying and he just rubs my head " geage it's ok cause I have to admit this but...I...have killed a few guys too" I look at him and he smiles lightly. I smile and kiss him my heart was racing grant kissed me back and he lifts me up. He licks my bottom lip for an entrance and I allow him. He shoved me against the wall and I moan softly inti the kiss. Grant stops kissing me and start licking my neck "F-fuck grant"
He bites my neck and I moan softly.

Just then we hear a knock on the
Door "y-yeah?" I ask grant continues to bite my neck I moan "hey we are taking care of the body and you guys are coming with us" grant goans against my neck and I moan a little. "O-ok let us get ready please" I hear mully leave and grant puts me down. He kisses me softly and puts on his shirt as me and him walk out the door we still see taylor on the living room floor "dude what the fuck why is she still here??" Mully looks at me and says "she is heavy as fuck dude. Be lucky me and josh got her out for your room." I laugh and Start picking her up. "Guys I swear I got something from kissing her " grant looked at me and said "you fucking kissed her?!" I stood up and got close to his face "but senpi I did it for you~" he growls and picks up taylor. "Where the fuck Is Eddie and Ethan at?" Josh looked at me and said "while you and grant were making out they left because they got tired". As we get in the car I hear mully say "just wait till we get home joshy~" what the fuck did josh do? I gag as I smell taylor " god even when she dead I can still smell her"

TBC thx for reading dis I really appreciate it :D