bus sex Eddiexgeage

A/N got this request from Fern_373 thx for the request and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Geage pov

Me and eddie get on the bus and people look at us I roll my eyes
And we head to the back of the bus we always sit back there because we don't like people staring at us while we do stuff.

We sit down and eddie looks at me and says "geage why do you look so fucking cute?" I blush lightly and say "I'm not sure why are you so hot?" He smirks a little and puts me on his lap "Eddie stop being such a fucking pervert" he licks my neck And I cover my mouth so no one could hear me he groaned a little and bites my neck.

Eddie whispered in my ear "your fucking addictive" he smirked against my neck and he put his hand in my skirt (forgot to tell you that he is wearing one YwY) he starts rubbing my dick and I moan softly "e-eddie stop it!" He smiles and says "Pero caramba, te ves tan jodidamente linda en mi regaz" I blush and say "solo espera hasta que lleguemos a casa maldito pervertido" he smile and says "since when did you speak spanish?"

I smile and say "I've been taking classes for you" he grins and says "how cute your taking spanish classes for me~"  he kisses me softly and says "wait till we get home~"

I blush and run my hand through his dark hair. He blushes a little and looks at my eyes I smile and look at him "Geage te amo más que a nada en este mundo nunca te haré daño. Siempre serás mía "

I look into his dark brown eyes and smile (did I get that right??) And I say "Yo también te amo mi amor siempre estaré a tu lado pase lo que pase "

Eddie smiles and kisses my head "what did I do to deserve you geage?" I smile and press my head on his. I say "you fell in love with me" he kisses me lightly and I kiss back

Hey guys sorry that this is so short....I've been going through some stuff today I hope you understand ❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤 btw I recommend a song called I love you by billie elish it's really good I prefer the slowed version though I'll post later love you guys 🖤🖤 👉👈