NOTICE ME Grantxgeage

Geage pov
Avoiding this disaster seems impossible my heart is beating faster as fast as it can go.

Ugh geage stop being such a pussy! You like grant so just go up and talk to him for once!! It's not that fucking hard.

I walk past grant and I feel my heart skip a beat falling for you slowly from a distance~ I smile lightly and I walk to my next class suddenly I get an idea and I grab a piece of paper and a pen...I then write

Dear Grant,

I have had a huge crush on you for about 2 years now.....and I must confess I wanna be with you so will you meet me at the cherry blossom tree at 5:30? Don't be late! I'll see you soon my love

Signed your secret admirer.

I add a tiny heart at the end of the note and I listened to the teacher for the rest of class kinda nervous because I was finally gonna confess to grant

Grant pov

Fuck grant why don't you tell geage you like him? He's so fucking cute the way he walks around in his short mini skirt it's just so.....hot. me and my friends are walking back to my locker and when i open it I see a letter fall out it has a little heart on it.

I open up the letter and I read it I blush a little and I gasp cherry blossom trees are my favorite flower...my friends start laughing and mully says "ooo~ grant has a girlfriend!!" Josh giggles and says "mullen come on stop teasing him" mully looks at josh and whispers "and who's gonna make me?~" josh blushes lightly and flips mully off. I start laughing my ass off and mully giggles a little bit too.

I wonder who wrote this note...

At 5:30

I was waiting by the cherry tree and I smile lightly waiting just then I hear a beautiful voice coming from the cherry blossom tree. "Am I invisible? Will you ever see what you do to me breaking hearts in the dark so easily....am I invisible?" I chuckle lightly and I walk up to him "am I invisible?"  Geage turns around and blushes a dark red.

"So your the one that wrote that note huh? Well I like you too" he smiles and says "I've liked you for a while now and I just didn't have the balls to tell you" I laugh and say "well you are what you eat" he blushes a bright red and he comes up to me and kisses me softly. I kiss back but a little rough he moans softly and he pulls away I look at him and move his hair out of his face and I whisper "cherry blossom trees are so beautiful but not as beautiful as you so will you be my boyfriend?" He smiles and shakes his head yes before hugging me tightly.

"I love you grant" geage whispers softly

Heyy thx for reading I wanna say thx to LinoSM2004 for the request I hope you enjoyed this :) ❤️🌹🖤