where it started ExGxG

Geage pov

I was walking down the hall talking to josh and mully and all of a sudden I hear "gaege watch out!" I look in front of me but before i could stop I bump into a random guy "ow" I say to myself
The male in front of me gets up and says "watch where your going you could have h-" he looked at me and smiles "I'm sorry for being rude....I'm Eddie" I smile and grab his hand "i-i'm gaege it's nice to meet you" he smiles and shakes my hand I smile and say "these are my friends mully and josh grant is around here somewhere but I don't know" he smiles and says "oh I know grant he is a good friend of mine"

I smile lightly and say "you should totally hangout with us after school!" He smiles and says "gaege .... parece un plan! Te veré más tarde, amigo"

I get confused on what he said but he then starts walking to his next class

I turn around and say "alright boys let's get going" they smile and walk next to me

After school I'm lazy TwT

School finally ends and we walk out me,josh and mully head to my car and I look around for Eddie I see him walking with grant and I smile a little

Le time skip to gaege's house cause I lazy as fuck UwU

We walk into my house and I smile when I see Eddie blushing....does he like grant? I go sit down on my couch and I watch josh go into the kitchen I look at him and say " the fuck are you doing josh?" He looks at me and says "I'm hungry" I roll my eyes and I throw him my phone "order some food dumbass" he flips me before calling takeout I smile and I look at grant and eddie.

Eddie was talking to grant and he blushed a little I smile and say "ooo~ eddie had a crush on grant" eddie blushes more and so does grant I laugh but it didn't feel right...but why?

1 year later

Eddie and grant started dating and I hate to admit it but.....I've developed feelings for....both of them (THATS RIGHT I KNOW YALL BEEN WAITING FOR IT) but I don't wanna ruin their relationship. I get my bag and I start walking to school

~time skip to school~

I blush when I see grant and eddie in the hallway they smile when they see me "hey gaege!" They say at the same time. I hug them both and say "hey...can I tell you guys something?" They smile and grant says "of course you can" my heart beats faster when they look at me "um..I like someone..well two people I should say.." they look at each other and back at me Eddie says "well who do you like?" I get scared and I say "um...I like both of you guys...I've had feelings for Eddie for awhile but then I started liking you to grant..." There is silence for about 3 minutes and it starts getting akward. I turn to leave but then one of them grabs my arm and pins me against the lockers. Grant starts kissing me softly and eddie kisses my neck they both pull away and grant says "we like you too gaege...but there is one thing you need to know" I get anxious and say "w-whats that?" They both whisper in my ear at the same time "your a bottom" I blush a dark red and they pull away smiling.

Grant kisses me and when he pulls away eddie kisses me they then grab my hands and we start walking to our first class....

Heyy so thx for reading I appreciate it 🖤❤️ this is a Eddiexgeagexgrant but I ran out of room at the top. My opinion gaege is a bottom with grant and eddie you guys might not agree with it but I just like it that way TwT love chu all