Stalker grantxgeage

Grant pov

As I watch gaege walk into his house I smile a little I quickly sneak past his house and take a picture of it. I look at the picture and I see gaege by the window in the picture perfect I thought to myself I quickly run off before he sees me

At his house

I enter my bedroom and look at all the pictures of gaege on my wall fuck he is so cute i thought to myself. I hang up the picture I took today and I get in my bed and I start to jerk off while looking at the pictures on my wall

Gaege pov

I feel like someone was watching me....it started to freak me out so I call my friend eddie he didn't answer his phone and I groaned I guess I'll go on a walk I thought to myself. I got on my converses (I love converses TAT)
I walk out of the house and I see a guy I smile a little and wave I think his name is grant or sam? He walks over to me and says "hey I don't think we've met before I mean I see you at school but that's different haha" I laugh a little and say "I'm gaege and you must be sam?" He groans and I blush lightly and he says "no I'm grant people get confused" I shake my head understanding.

"Hey wanna go to the store and get some bbq chips and a mountain dew?" Grant asks I grin and say "HELL yeah I do! That's my favorite snack!" He smiles and says "me too I love that" we both start walking to the gas station.

Time skip

Grants pov

I walk home with gaege and I say bye to him Fuck he is so cute I thought to myself I get changed into my pajamas and I lay in my bed looking at a picture of gaege and I smile "you will be mine gaege I swear....I won't stop until you love me~" I then fall asleep.