Among us PT2

Geage pov

I'm so fucking horny all I could remember was eddie's tongues going up and down my body. I moan and josh looks at me "what the fuck geage"

I blush and look away another round starts and once again I'm a crewmate Eddie follows me and says "I'm going to kill mully and then I'll be right back to fuck you" I blush and shake my head I go into medbay and scan quickly before Eddie comes and finds me. I turn around and see that the door is locked and eddie was behind me "Eddie I want you to touch me"

He smiles and says "where do you want me to touch you?~" I blush not wanting to say. "Every where" I take off my helmet and he takes off his

He licks my neck and his other tongue travels down my waist "F-fuck eddie that feels amazing" just then josh calls an emergency meeting because he found the mullys dead body.

Josh looked at me,Eddie and grant

"Mully was in shields" I look at Eddie and say "Eddie was with me the whole time but right now we don't have enough evidence so let's just skip"
We all skip the vote and I grabbed eddie's arm.

"Someone's horny for me hmmm?~"

I blush and say "just fuck me already"

He chuckles and takes off his suite and I take off mine.

Eddie puts one of his fingers inside of me and I moan loudly he takes out his tongue and covers mouth he then adds two more fingers and I moan louder a few minutes later he slowly pushes into me and I was a moaning mess.

He looks at my sweating body and goes deep inside of me trying to find my sweet spot I moan loudly and he groans.

I scream his name when he finally found my sweet spot he takes himself out and slams into my prostate "FUCK EDDIE RIGHT THERE" he groans and says "moan my name louder you fucking slut" he then slams into me and goes faster and harder. I moan his  name and he says "fuck geage your so tight" I moan loudly and say "o-only for you daddy" he goes faster and I cry tears of pleasure. "H-HAH EDDIE HARDER" I pull his hair with my hands and he moans "fuck geage y-your gonna have to be q-quite"

I moan when he cums deep inside of me and he pulls out of me.

I then get on my knees and I start sucking his dick "fuck geage" he groans and pushes my head farther and I gag a little. I lick the tip and he moans my name just then he cums in my mouth "swallow it" he whispers I swallow it all and I get up he leans against me and says "g-good job b-baby" I groan in pain and he helps me get dressed

"I-i love you Eddie" he smiles and says "I love you too mi amor~"

Thx for reading this one shot if u r still here I love chu guys