The gang leader Grantxgeage

A/N hello followers now I know this isn't a Eddiexgeage one but I was requested to do a grantxgeage I'm going to be doing this for Guachamp  she told me to surprise her with one so here ya go hope you enjoy btw her/his sorry I don't know the gender YwY but anyway her/his story is amazing you should totally check it out UwU
On with the story!!! Sorry I made this long 7w7

Geage pov

Fuck I'm lost I look around in a dark allay and I can't see shit my phone was dead so I couldn't call anyone. I then hear something from behind me and I freeze I'm scared to look behind me (this would have to happen to me?!)
I thought to myself next thing I know I passed out on the ground

Time skip this message was brought to you by this meme

I wake up in a black room I couldn't see anything I look around the room and I see a dark figure looking at me holding a GUN I started to cry and the male stepped out of the Corner and I look at him. (Fuck he's hot) I thought to myself  the tall male looks at me and grabs my head so I could look at him his eyes looked amazing (I don't know what his eye color is TwT big oof)

He then says in a deep voice "hello honey bunches I hope you not uncomfortable in this chair I don't want my guest feeling unwelcome" I look around and say "w-where am I?"

He chuckled a little and says "well I kidnapped you... because you looked cute but if you do anything thing fucking stupid I won't hesitate to fucking shoot you" he lets go of my hair and starts walking away he then stops and says "oh and by the way....my name is grant" he then walked out of the room and I start crying more.

Few hours later

I wake up to someone...... speaking spanish? I look around for that person (btw the lights are on now) I here the male yell "CONCEDIDO TE DIJE QUE DEJES DE FOLLAR A LA GENTE SECUESTRA ENTIENDO QUE TU LÍDER DE UNA PANDILLA PERO SÓLO PARE"

I then here a gun go off and someone falling to the floor above me (it wasn't eddie who died grant shot someone else out of anger) I hear footsteps walking down the stairs I look over by the stairs but it wasn't grant....it was a smaller male wearing a black beanie.
He looks around for anybody when he doesn't see anyone he runs up to me and says "I know you hate being here but don't fuck with grant....I'm letting you go upstairs cause grant told me to don't get on his bad side I don't wanna see another person die tonight"

He unties the rope around my wrists and takes me upstairs I see grant sitting on the couch and josh brings me to him. (How many fucking people are in this house?!) I thought to myself I then freeze because I saw a body in the middle of the floor (calm down gaege calm down) the male that is holding me says "I'm josh the nicer one around here" he then let's me go and goes to another male josh sits on his lap. "I'm mully....I'm nice but don't get on my bad side" the OTHER male next to him says "I'm Eddie I don't get along with people.....it takes awhile because I wanna get to know you"

Grant looks at me and says "you should already know my name" I smile softly before I could say anything grant says "we want you to join our gang" I look at him confused and ask "w-what do you mean?" Grant chuckles and says "you see when we have to kill people we need someone to mess with the people that we're killing. So we use you and josh since you guys are the smallest and cutest" I hear mully grumble and say "why do you have to use joshy? I hate when he has to do that" mully kisses Josh's neck and josh blushes.

Grant says "you know why mully but anyway what is your name?" I look at grant and say "my name is gaege" he smiles a little and says "well gaege you have a lot to learn"

Two weeks later meme time 0w0

Josh and me have been practicing on how to mess with guys because of our mission. Josh is making me wear skirts and crop tops I hate to admit it but I kinda like it. Josh tells me "ok gaege when we are on our mission guys get...horny easily so it won't be that hard to get thier attention" I smile a little and say "ok I got it...but what would we do?" He smiles and says "we flirt" I blush a dark red and say "I've never done that before" he smirks and says "that's why your practicing on grant" he calls for mully and grant

They both come downstairs (they in basement) mully smiles when he sees josh and grant just looks at me.

Josh says "ok gaege if you wanna get the guys attention you have to do this"
Josh starts grinding against mully and I just sit there watching his every move taking down notes. I hear mully groan and I freeze for a minute.....josh is good at what he does.

Josh pov

Mully grabs my waist and I stay pressed against him I slowly start to grind on him again and he groans. He grabs my wrist and starts leading me upstairs "gaege I'll be right back just give me about....an hour or two"
We get upstairs into our room and mully pins me to our bed and starts licking my neck he whispers in my ear "oh joshy you shouldn't have teased me~" I blush lightly and mully bites my neck

Gaege pov

I watch josh and mully go upstairs And I get worried about josh because mully can be a little to much when he wants to be. I turn towards grant and I smile a little he smirks and comes closer to me I blush he looks at me and says "gaege your pretty cute" I blush more and our faces inch's apart suddenly grant kisses me softly I kiss back and at that moment I knew I was going to be with him for the rest of my life...

Thx for reading ik this isn't a great time to post this because we'll you know the boys and shit but I don't wanna get into that. I'm just saying in not gonna stop writing this book! No matter how much shit they say And this is for all of the future haters coming to see the fanfics right after the video Fuck you haters. That's all I gotta say fuck you anyway to my followers thx for reading and I hope they don't find ur fanfics fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞🤞🖤🖤🖤