yandere pt2

This story contains

~blood

~a little smut

~fluff

(Juicy pov)

As me and taylor walked out of the school i told her "hey taylor I really like you a lot. That's why I got jealous when you were talking to grant"
She blushed and looked at me "wow geage u never knew you felt that way" I grabbed her waist and prayed to God she didn't have anything. I then kissed her she kissed back and while she was kissing me I got out my knife and stabbed her back. I grin as she falls to the ground "god damn it now I have to pick up her fat ass and brush my teeth but it's all worth it because no one takes my senpi~" I call josh quickly.

(Josh pov)

As I was grinding against mully I got a phone call from geage "hey geage" I said still grinding against mully. He groaned and I smiled to myself "I need you to come pick up taylor when you and mully are done fucking please" mully licks my neck And I moan "o-ok did you already kill her?" Mully bites my neck and I moan more "yea I just did and I'm pretty sure I have something from kissing her" I laughed lightly and said "after mully is done with me we will come pick her up" I moan as mully starts to jerk me off (TwT) "right see ya later"  I hang up the phone and grind against mully more. "F-fuck me d-daddy~" he grins and takes off his shirt.

(Geage pov )

As I lay taylor on the ground I hear a knock on my door. I go up and answer it and I see Eddie and Ethan (I want to thank my friend for the name) and I see grant. "Hey Eddie" he smiles and he grabs Ethan's hand (btw Eddie dating him because I didn't wanna ship him with da other boys in the group and putting him with Gabby would be weird) I blush as I see grant walk in. "H-hey grant" he smiles and says "hey geage" he pats my head and I blush "aw someone is blushing ~" grant said to me. "F-fuck you grant" he smirks and says "that's what i wanna do to you~". I blush a dark red and walk towards Eddie and Ethan. "let's play skeletons in the closet" Eddie said  I get nervous because you have to tell everyone you deepest darkest secret. "I'll go first" says Eddie I look at him and he says "my deepest darkest secret is.....I think a girl is hot but I already have someone" he looks at Ethan and says "your turn babe" Ethan says "my darkest secret is I used to date girls" he shudders a little and we all laughed. It got to me and I look at grant and blush " my darkest secret is I am a yandere and I am still a virgin" (I'm sorry I had to TwT) Eddie starts laughing and says "dude you haven't lost your vcard yet?!" He laughs more and I sit there and blush. I hear a knock on my door and I go answer it I see josh barley standing and I see mully sweating still. "y'all need to get a new hobby" josh rolls his eyes and says "where did you put taylor?" I looked at josh and mully and said "follow me" they shook thier heads and started to follow me. We got to the room I put her in and picked her up. "God damn she is heavy as fuck" I hear mully say that caused me to laugh and drop her. Grant must of heard the thud because he came running in the room.......

TBC thx for reading this I really appreciate it :D