My hot demon Eddiexgeage

I got this request from yeetand_delete65 I hope you enjoy this I just might make this into a book

Geage pov

"W-whose there?!" I look around and in the corner I see a tall black figure standing by my door "w-who are you?"

The figure comes out of the shadows and I blush (I'ma make Eddie sound hotter because y not?) He was a demon

The demon had a dark brown hair, tattoos covering his arms a dark red shirt along with black pants. He had a lip piercing and sharp white teeth he had a tail that was very long he also had dark black glasses on. (To much? Fuck it)

He walks up to me and whispers in my ear "I'm Eddie~" his voice sent shivers down my spine his voice was deep and it made me blush. Eddie then whispered "can I get a name cutie?~" I blush a dark red and say "m-my names g-geage" he smirks and says "tu lindo geage ~ Creo que te gusto"

My breathing stops and he uses his tail to lift up my chin. His sharp bright teeth are shining. "I've been watching you for awhile now geage and I gotta say....I wanna fuck you~" he gently bites my ear and I moan his arms rub my waist and I grab his arms and look at his tattoos there is a tattoo that shows out the most it says 'life fucking sucks get over it's'.

I look at Eddie and say "w-why are you so hot?" He bites his lip ring and says "I try my best to look hot" he lifts up his shirt and I blush a dark red.

He had a six pack he smirks and pulls his shirt down he then kisses me roughly his lip ring feels cold against my bottom lip but I kiss him back. He then grabs my ass and I moan softly he chuckles into the kiss and I pull away.

He then whispers in my ear with his deep voice "something tells me we are gonna get along just fine~" he then kisses me again

Tbc I hope you enjoyed this one shot pt two will be out later love chu all ♥️♥️