Among us (Eddiexgeage)

Eddie pov

Fuck I am the imposter I thought to myself  I see all the other boys leave to do there tasks but geage is following me "I don't wanna kill him because I love him" I thought to myself Geage keeps following me and says "let's go into eltralcal" I smile lightly as me and him walk over there. "Eddie I love you" I smile a bit and say "aw I love you too" fuck I can't kill him

I pin him to the walk and I lock the door "F-fuck eddie your the imposter?!" I smile and say "I'm not gonna kill you I just wanna try something~"

I take off his helmet and I kiss him roughly "mmmmm" he moans into the kiss I take my other tongue and I lick his neck "F-fuck eddie" I smirk and say "take off your suit" he get out of his suit and blushed.

Geage pov

I hate that he has two tongues it's so fucking weird but it feels sooo good both of eddie's tongues travel down my stomach and I moan louder "Shhh keep it down I don't want the boys killing me" he takes one of his tongues and covers my mouth.  My moans sounds muffled since Eddie was covering my mouth I feel his salvia drip down my chest "mmmmph~"

He groans abit and takes his other tongue off my mouth "your gonna have to stay quite" he kisses me.

Eddie's other tongue keeps traveling up and down my body and I moan more and then we hear a bang on the door "yeah?" Eddie says we hear mully say "EDDIE WE KNOW YOUR THE IMPOSTER!!" I groan and eddie says "geage we will continue this later goodbye mi amor" He kisses my head and I smile. Eddie opens the door.

Mully and josh drags him to the door and shoots him "I'll see you next round Eddie"

Thx for reading this one shot I hope you enjoyed love chu All U3U