using me ~eddiexgeage~

~geage pov~

I walk into school happy to see grant but I see him kissing someone that wasn't me. I get pissed off so I walk up to Eddie "Eddie I have an idea"

Eddie looks at me and smiles "what is the idea geage?" I smile and say "grant is cheating on me and I wanna get him back so me and you are gonna pretend that we are dating"

Eddie smiles and says "let's do this then" I see grant walking towards me so Eddie pins me against the lockers.

I kiss him and he kisses back "Eddie your such a good kisser" he smiles and grant walks away I shove Eddie off of me and say "great job Eddie let's continue doing it maybe grant will take me back"

~le time skip it's been two weeks~

Me and eddie continue to have a fake relationship and grant is getting more jealous. "It's working Eddie!! Thank you so much for everything I know you don't like doing this but I don't either so don't worry" I pat his arm and walk away.

~eddie pov~

I get upset because I have been falling for geage and I'm upset that he wants to stay with a piece of shit like grant.

( I'm sorry grant TwT)

I walk to my locker and I see grant kissing geage I slam my locker and I yell "why the fuck would you wanna stay with him!? He keeps hurting you and you don't give a fuck?! He is fucking using you geage and you don't fucking see it. Geage I DO love you but you have been using me. Then you just wanna walk away saying that we are just friends?! I FUCKING HATE YOU I only told you that we could "fake date" because I LOVE you geage but you don't understand that do you?!" I run out of the building and I get into my car and play savage love.

I crying on the way home "when you kiss me I know you don't give two fucks" I sing to the song and I get out of my car.

TBC thx for reading I wrote this one shot because I love the song savage love and I got a one shot Idea Uwu love ya guys and I hope you enjoyed this one shot