bonfire Eddiexgeage

Geage pov

Me and the boys are having a bonfire tonight and I'm excited because I haven't seen them since this whole COVID thing started (FUCK YOU COVID!)

I grab my favorite hoodie that Eddie gave me and I put it on since it was a little cold outside. I hear a knock on my door and I run up and answer it

As soon as I open the door I am greeted by a huge hug it was grant

"Hey geage!" I smile and say "hey grant" he puts me down and I smile a little. "Did Eddie ride with you?" Grant smiles and shakes his head yes.

Me and eddie have been dating but I haven't seen him since corona started I then hear "grant get out here and help me please!" I smile when I hear his voice

I run outside and I run up to eddie hugging him tightly "hey geage I missed you!" He pulls away and kisses me softly I kiss back but soon enough the kiss starts to get heated eddie licks my bottom  lip for an entrance I allowed him and his tongue went in my mouth I Moan and I wrap my arms around his neck.

We continue to make out until we hear "oi enough we just got here and y'all are already making out" eddie kisses me roughly one more time before pulling away he bites his bottom lip and he goes up to josh and they start talking I roll my eyes and mully comes up to me and says "what's up geage it's been awhile!" I smile and he hugs me tightly I hug him back and he pulls away smiling.

Le time skip to 12:10

Me and the boys are all sitting outside by the fire and Eddie comes up to me and says "I want you to sit with me" I smile a bit and he grabs my arm.

He sits down in his chair and I sit on his lap he wraps his arms around my waist and I smile a little.

"I love you geage and I always will" I smile and say "I love you too eddie"

He kisses my neck softly and we continue on with our night

Thx for reading someone pls give me a good request I'm getting bored of writing something stupid