yandere ( grantxgeage )

( geage dream)

"F-fuck grant harder p-please"
Grant thrust harder into geage "your doing so well geage~" he whispered in my ear "A-ah grant~
Grant licked my neck and sucked on it. I tugged his hair and moaned louder ( this story is so fucked TwT)

~End of dream~

( Geage pov)

I woke up sweating fuck I had another wet dream about grant. I love grant so much. In case you didn't know grant is my senpi and I would fucking kill anyone that liked him.  My friends josh,mully and Eddie knew I was a yandere because josh was a yandere too. Josh's senpi was mully (duh -^-)
He had to kill some people but mully doesn't really care because he love josh a lot. I get up and get dressed and text josh.

J- hey geage just letting you the school slut is here today. Me and mully just got here and saw her flirting with grant. If you need help I'll deal with it for ya

G- na I'll deal with her later today. On my way to hell I mean school now. thx for letting me know!

J- anything for my best friend! See ya at school. Btw me and mully got a detention today so your on your own with Eddie and grant ;)

G- of course y'all get another fucking detention. Whatever see you at school

~end of texting~  still geage pov -^-

As I walk to school I see grant walking with the school slut taylor ( sorry for all the taylors out there -^-) I get pissed off and run up to grant "h-hey grant" I blushed lightly he looked at me and smiled "hey geage. How was your weekend?" I smiled and blushed and said "good I had the most amazing dream about a guy last night" he stopped smiling and looked at me "who was the guy hmmm?" I blushed a dark red and said "someone that is hot as hell" I smiled softly and walked away. I walked in school to see mully,josh and Eddie talking I walked up to them and smiled. "How's my yandere best friend?" Josh said hugging me tightly. " Not so good when you have a slut with your senpi. I hate taylor so fucking much" mully looked at me and josh and said "I need to get another boyfriend" josh looked at mully and pinned him against the lockers. Mully smirked and turns josh around "how cute. You really think you'd be able to top me~" josh blushed lightly and kissed mully. I looked away and turned to Eddie he was looking at his phone and I took it. "Aw  Eddie texting his wittle boyfriend" he looked at me and laughed "geage shut the fuck up" he walked away to his class and I looked behind me to see that josh was moaning and mully picked up his leg. "Come on guys we gotta go" mully looked at me and said " tell the teacher we will be gone for a few minutes. I rolled my eyes and said " you owe me" he shook his head and walked away with josh. As I entered my first period I see taylor sitting on grants lap. "Ugh bitch fuck off. He obviously doesn't want your dumbass on him" I said. She looked at me and said "haha geage wants grant but he can't have him" I clenched my fists and said " let's hang out after school" she looked at me And said "whatever" as she walked away I saw grant look at my ass.

Hey guys hope you like this I will be posting a part two of this. Please listen to da song it's like really good. Thx for reading :)