Work Day ExGxJ

Contains

✨Weed✨

Juicy pov

I get up out of bed and I stretch. I turn to look at the sides of the bed but grant and Eddie aren't home. I sigh and hop out of bed and I walk to the kitchen. Once I get to the fridge there was a note on the counter. The note read

Hey baby as you know today is Monday so me and grant have to work. We've already cooked breakfast and we have your editor working on your video. Me and grant will be home around seven this evening. Be safe and if anything happens shoot us a call or a text. By the way Josh will be coming over later today to hangout. We love you♡

Love, Eddie and grant

I sigh and say, "great now I'll be all by myself until josh gets here" I groan and go into the fridge. I spot the food in the fridge and I grab it. Aw they made my favorite food. I grab a plate and I put a small portion of the food on the plate. Once I'm done I put my food in the microwave and I put the leftovers back into the fridge.

I check my messages to see if grant or Eddie texted me. Eddie did text me about twenty minutes ago.

E- hey gaege are you up yet?

J- yeah I'm awake what's up?

E- I just wanted to check in on you. Josh should be coming around 10. I don't know if he's bringing mully or not.

J- ugh okay it's so boring without the two of you here.

E- that's understandable. I miss you. But I'll see you later tonight.

I groan and get my food out of the microwave. I sit on the couch and I start eating my food. God it's so fucking boring! Maybe I should call grant. No I can't he's probably to busy working. Ugh why is it so fucking boring when your all alone? it's only 9:10 so I have to wait for Josh to get here. Once I'm finished eating I put my plate in the sink and I head upstairs to get some clean clothes on.

Fuck I'm still tired. I yawn and I change into some shorts, crop top and knee high socks. I brush out my hair and I repaint my nails since the polish was already chipping. I flop down on my bed and sigh. I check the time on my phone and it said 9:57. Jeez already?! Josh should be here anytime now. I walk to the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I hear a little knock on the door and I rush down the stairs. I open the door to two people standing in front of it.

"Hey juicy!" Josh said. I smile and step out of the way so they can come in. "Jeez mully why do you let Josh wear such revealing clothes?" Mully rolls his eyes and says, "because Josh is a grown man and he wears what he wants besides at the end of the day I know he only lets me take those clothes off" I laugh and we take a seat on the couch.

Josh takes a seat on my lap. Mully doesn't really care because he knows I'd never do anything to him. "So juice how has your sex life been?" Josh asks while looking at his phone. "Oh my god josh we have this conversation everytime you guys come over!" Josh giggles and says, "well we are best friends and you know how the saying goes"

We both say in sync "they tell each other every thing" I sigh and say, "I don't know..I think Eddie and grant have been to busy for any of that.. everytime I try anything they end up not paying attention or falling asleep" I hear mully chuckle and I turn to look at him.

"Sorry mate but that's just fucking funny" I roll my eyes and say, "alright Mr sex addict how has your sex life been treating you?" Mully grins and says, "I cant complain having more sex than your two lovers" mully winks at josh and he smiles.

"Me and mully have been very active because he just knows how to turn a man on..but me and him also talk to each other and we take breaks from each other to go out with some friends and family as well.. commutation is very important to a relationship and if you don't feel that spark then maybe it's just best if you break off the relationship"