Our First Fight ExG

Hello again! I know I have not been posting a lot but like I wanted to take a little break and by little I mean long 💀. Sorry about that.

Anyways got this request from Hoon_Zxf

Gaege pov

"I don't know Josh. Eddie has been acting so weird lately..He's been getting pissed off so much and I feel like I'm walking on egg shells around him. I don't know what to do" I say to my best friend. I've been visiting him and his boyfriend Mully a lot recently. Josh sighs and says, "I don't know mate. Maybe he has been stressed out? He's been acting like this when he is with us as well"

I groan and Mully says, "I was with him yesterday night. He was flirting with this girl at another table..I think he is having different thoughts about your relationship". Josh punches his arm and Mully gives him a dirty look. "We've been married for two years! Wouldn't you think he'd tell me if he was having second thoughts about our relationship?" Josh looks at me and pats my back.

I throw my head back and groan. "I know I need to talk to him about this but I'm kinda scared. It's just I always thought that we would talked about everything! That's one of the things married couples do! Talk about everything that is going on"  Josh then says, "If you need Jamie to stay here for a bit then he can. I know how you feel about him hearing your adult shit with Eddie"

I smile at Josh and say, "yeah that would be great if you could do that. He is only 11 after all and I don't want him hearing us fight"

I get up off the couch and stretch a bit. "Tell Jamie that he is staying the night. I will let you know if he needs to stay any longer. Thank you guys for doing this" I say. Josh gets up and hugs me. He says, "it's not a problem mate. Let us know how it goes and call me if it gets too bad" I smile and I say goodbye to the both of them.

Time skip

I walk into the house and I sigh. I know Eddie is home right now because he got off work about an hour ago. I walk into the living room and sit down. I hear Eddie walking down the stairs and he smiles once he sees me. He sits next to me and says, "hello mi amor. Where is Jamie at? You did take him with you didn't you?" I shake my head yes and then say, "yeah I did. He is spending the night with Mul and Josh. We need to talk and I didn't want Jamie around to hear about it"

Eddie looks a bit confused and says, "alright what do we need to talk about then?" I take a deep breath and say, "you have become distant lately and I don't know why. You haven't been spending time with me or Jamie and I can tell that it's upsetting him a lot. You need to spend time with your fucking son Eddie"

Eddie sighs and says, "Gaege you know I have been fucking busy with work! I am the only one in this house that has a job for Christ's sake! I am trying to provide for this family but it's hard when I'm the only one that works!" I then get up off the couch and yell, "I told you I would be happy to work at the office again! I miss spending time with you! But we also have a fucking child that needs to be taken care of! He is only eleven years old. He can't watch himself yet and the boys have shit to do too!"

Eddie pushes his hair back and says, "well maybe we weren't ready for a fucking kid then! Maybe we shouldn't have got a kid if he can't watch himself for five fucking minutes!" I knew he regret those words as soon as they came out of his mouth. He sighs and takes a few deep breaths before saying, "look mi amor I understand that you are upset because of how I've been treating you and Jamie but you have to understand that I'm under so much stress everyday. I haven't even had a good night's sleep in like three years!"

I sit back down on the couch and said, "I understand but you need to make some time for me and your son. We haven't hung out as a family since Jamie's birthday! And that was a month ago. We can look into getting a babysitter for Jamie so I can go back to working. On Friday Me and Jamie were gonna go to the park. You are welcome to join if your not too busy" Eddie smiles and says, "of course I will go mi amor. I will make more time for the both of you. I promise"

He then kisses me softly and says, "since Jamie isn't home would you like to go to bed and order take out?" I smile and grab his hand and say, "I would love to"

The rest of the night was spent in bed while watching movies and cuddling. I was already happy with how he was improving.

Alright! End of story.  Hope that you enjoyed and make sure to leave me some requests!:)

Word count - 918