one

GREAT. Just great. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. I can't believe I have NONE of my classes with any of my closest friends even though we're all in different majors. I would expect to have Cosmetology with Jaehyun or Eunae at least or Fashion Design with Eunae too since that's her major. Maybe if Jaemin wasn't an undergrad, he'll probably be in the same classes with me in the masters program since he has the same exact major as me. It's only been two weeks in the last semester and I'm already dreading it even though I'd be graduating in May. Seoul National University really did me dirty.

Jaeyeon was sitting at her desk waiting for her first class to start which was Business Management. She relatively liked that class because it was obviously her intended major and she was good at it. She minors in Cosmetology because it was essential to her parents' company which was the Natural Skins.

Students were flowing into class and Mr. Park started the lecture for Business Management today which was pointing out the mistakes in resumes in why people don't get accepted. Then the students did an exercise in writing and peer reviewing resumes which was an easy piece of cake for Jaeyeon.

After Business Management class ended, everyone rushed out of the classroom while Jaeyeon was taking her time packing her belongings and putting it into her backpack. Once she finished, she slung her arms into the straps of her backpack. She made her way out of the classroom seeing that her cheerful, younger brother was waiting for her outside to walk her to her next class.

" Aigoo! How is my dongsaeng doing? " Jaeyeon smiled happily while ruffling Jaemin's hair.

" I'm doing SO good noona! I had coffee today and I have so much energy! " Jaemin said jumping up and down and hugging his sister.

" Yah! Don't drink too much okay? It's not good for you if you don't have a lot! Please tell me you did not have 8 shots today? " Jaeyeon narrowed her eyebrows at her younger brother.

" I did. Sorry noona. But the bitterness keeps me going! " Jaemin pouted.

" You need to lower your dose. You hear me? It's not good for you. I love my coffee too but I don't take crazy shots like you do. We literally work at a skin care and supplement company and we use the products. Don't turn them into a waste. " Jaeyeon soft-scolded him.

" Well if eomma doesn't know we'll be okay noona. " Jaemin sarcastically rolled his eyes. " And our skin and bodies will continue to always be perfectly healthy. "

" Whatever you say. " Jaeyeon mumbled while walking with Jaemin towards her next class. " Jaemin you know you and Jaehyun don't always need to pick me up and take me to my classes right? "

" Okay but Eunae picks you up too! " Jaemin pouted.

" That's because Eunae's my best friend and we go to lunch togther. That's a different story Nana. " Jaeyeon scoffed.

" I know... It's just that we love you too much. AND we're your favorite boys. " Jaemin giggled lightening up the mood.

"Of course you guys are. " Jaeyeon giggled along. " And will always be. "

" The loving noona is back! " Jaemin jumped again.

" Yah! Since when I was mean? " Jaeyeon said.

" Just now. " Jaemin smirked and running away. " I have 10 minutes to get to my class, gotta go now noona! Love you! "

" Aish this boy. " Jaeyeon rolled her eyes and walked into her Fashion Design class.

Mr. Suh's Fashion Design class was rather quite fun than boring mainly because he always has his " Johnny's Fashion Evaluation " activity hence his first name being Johnny but no one calls him by his Korean first name Youngho. He was also from America but he didn't like how strict the Korean system was. Somehow he made the class fun and useable that he does make profit from his job.