thirty three

Three months have passed since the group trip to Jeju. Jaeyeon and Doyoung held a peaceful relationship throughout even though Doyoung has not fully forgiven her yet. He still has a slight grudge against her and Jaeyeon being the nice person she is, tells him to take his time.

Today was December 14, Jaeyeon's birthday as she was turning 24 today. Her friends stopped by her shared mansion with Doyoung wishing her a happy birthday and giving her gifts in the morning, well-aware that she had to work today. Jaeyeon insisted that she didn't want a celebration this year and her friends understood. Eunae, Taeyong, and Hana sent their gifts in the mail since they were overseas.

" Jaeyeon we need to go to the building today. There's a quick meeting. You can open your presents later we get home from work today. " Doyoung told her as Jaeyeon was trying to organize her presents.

" Okay, Doyoung. Let's go. " Jaeyeon said as she followed him to his car.

Doyoung and Jaeyeon arrived at the parking garage of the Natural Kimesthethics Building. They walked into the building together, into the elevator, and to the 10th floor which was the top floor of the building. That was where all the big meetings were held.

Once Doyoung and Jaeyeon arrived at the room, there was a big circular table with people filling the room and luckily the last two seats were next to one another. Doyoung and Jaeyeon took those seats. Jaehyun, Jaemin, and Byeolmin were in the room too.

Everyone's attention turned to Mrs. Na, the Kim's, and the Jung's. It was an announcement of recognition for everyone in the room. The names and contributions went by as the three sets of adults were taking turns.

" I would like to thank Jung Jaehyun for recently making ties with Lion Yuta Company to spread to them for trying out products, therefore, making it profitable. His language skills were an advantage. " Mr. Jung said.

" I would like to thank Kim Jaeyeon for always stepping in for at times in need besides modeling with the products and continue to be a helper of the company. " Mrs. Na said.

" I would like to thank Kim Doyoung for being in the technological products team, making new systems and devices that help with our company. " Mr. Kim said.

" I would like to thank Kang Byeolmin for reviewing the ingredients of the products ensuring that is safe to use for our customers. " Mrs. Jung said.

" And I have one final announcement. " Mrs. Na said making everyone in the room shocked. " As you may know since this is a family business. I would like to pass my CEO job to Na Jaemin after he graduates college. Although he is my son, he does a lot of things such as modeling, helping around with the other company members, and always showing a bright smile at times of difficulties. I hope that you all respect my decision. Thank you. " Mrs. Na said smiling at her son.

Jaemin stood up from his chair and bowed down a thank you as everyone was clapping for him.

" Before you all go, please head to the doorway so that you can test your percentage on the Focus Tech with Doyoung. He will instruct you on how to use it. This is progress to see if Natural Life Package and other supplements are working. If you need more skincare products, please head to the 2nd floor at the shop. " Mrs. Kim announced.

Everyone was doing their hand scan which is placing their hand on a device and then an IPad shows the percentage of how well supplements are working. Jaehyun had 89%, Byeolmin was 85%, and Jaemin was 95%. It was now Jaeyeon's turn to scan. She placed her hand on the device allowing it to scan on her hand and the IPad shows up caculating her data.

" I wonder how well I've been taking them. " Jaeyeon commented as Doyoung was looking at the screen.

" I don't know whatever it says on the screen shows how well you're taking them Na. " Doyoung smirked.