four

" Yo Jaeyeon are you okay? " Lee Hana, Jaeyeon's classmate from English class tapped on her shoulder. " You seem way out of it today. "

Jaeyeon realized she's been spacing out this entire time from Mark's lesson which was poem analyzing and made no annotations at all.

" There's a lot going on my mind right now. That's just all. " Jaeyeon responded. " But do you mind helping me catch up with Mark's lesson? I'm not as fluent in English as you are. "

" Gladly. " Hana said smiling and helping Jaeyeon with some English work.

Jaeyeon could not stop thinking about the incident with Doyoung at lunch today mainly because he was making a big fuss over the small present.

She hoped he liked the bracelet and she never knew the significance of the carving that Jaemin chose to put on the bracelet the other day. Jaemin just told her that it was only there for the visuals, which his sister suspected but didn't mind at all.

The bell rang which meant English class was finished and school was over for the day. Jaeyeon sighed as she packed up her stuff. Hana waved to her making her leave out of the classroom already leaving Jaeyeon contemplating on what she should do.

" I should eat the Teddy Grahams Honey crackers today to give me some energy. I've kept them in my locker for the past few days. Maybe it will give me some energy. " Jaeyeon mumbled to herself walking towards her locker.

Jaeyeon opened her locker looking to realize that it was slightly messy and a bit all over the place. She spent some time organizing her locker for a bit making it clean and fresh. After she organized her locker, she proceeded to get the small pouch of the Honey flavored Teddy Bear crackers only to get her 4 fingers slammed by the locker making her hand winch in pain.

" Fuck. " Jaeyeon murmured.

Jaeyeon was shaking her slammed a hand to ease the pain. Unfortunately, she let go of the pouch of the Honey flavored Teddy Bear crackers only to be stepped on by Shin Chaeyoung.

-

" Doyoung hyung? " Jaemin said as Doyoung was approaching Jaemin and his group of friends at the front of the building. " Do you mind looking for Jaeyeon noona for me? These boys won't let me go until she comes. " Jaemin said as his friends were trying to talk to him.

" Anything for you, little one. " Doyoung flashed a smile going back into the school building to hunt for Jaeyeon.

" I hope noona isn't missing! It would be so so scary! " Jisung commented.

" Relax. She's 24 and she can manage herself. She'll be fine. " Renjun restored.

" I'm gonna that punch nalligo on whoever beats her up. " Haechan said rolling his eyes.

" Noona will be alright stop overreacting. " Chenle added.

" Doyoung will fetch her. I know it. " Jeno added.

Doyoung was walking around the school not knowing what Jaeyeon's last class was. It took ages for him to find that girl even though they were not many people in the school building. In some cases, girls were either wooing over Doyoung or getting themselves away from him in which he rolled his eyes.

Where could this girl be? Isn't she accountable for her own self? Pathetic.

Doyoung realized that Jaeyeon could be at her locker in which he was in luck knowing the general area of her locker. It was organized by major, undergrad, or grad, and by the last name so it was easy for him to pinpoint the general area. When he arrived at the hallway where Jaeyeon's locker was, he saw that she is currently having an encounter with Chaeyoung.