thirty five

Jaeyeon and Doyoung were still sitting on the couch. After the request, Jaeyeon and Doyoung never broke eye contact as Jaeyeon was starting to feel nervous about Doyoung's response to her request, and Doyoung giving her a cold stare.

10 seconds, 30 seconds, and now eventually a minute has passed with complete silence. Jaeyeon was starting to get impatient as to why he wasn't responding. She felt that this was definitely forcing him to do something out of his will and she instantly regretted it. Jaeyeon was starting to lose hope.

I should have not said something like that now he's not going to forgive me.

But if Doyoung truly loves me, wouldn't he forgive me for my past mistake? That one mistake turned everything upside down.

Everything is so peaceful now, all I want Doyoung to do is move on and live happily even if it's with or without me.

Jaeyeon got up which made the male being shocked and stare her down.

" It's fine if you can't fulfill the wish, I'll think about requesting something else and let you know. I'll get going to bed now. " Jaeyeon told him before she walked past him.

Doyoung immediately grabbed Jaeyeon's wrist making the girl turn around, facing him as he got up from the couch facing her also. " Don't... " Those were the only whimper coming out of Doyoung's mouth.

Doyoung and Jaeyeon continued to have a staring contest against one another as Doyoung was walking closer to her, now having his breath fanning her lips and having his bangs touching her forehead. Jaeyeon's heart continued to beat faster as she admired his almond eyes, astonishing skin, and his sharp jawline.

" Doyoung... I can't- " Jaeyeon whispered as she was interrupted by a mouth crashing on her lips.

Doyoung was kissing her as if he has been craving for her lips for the longest time.

Jaeyeon didn't really budge at first as to why he was kissing her, but eventually, she succumbed to him, closing her eyes, and kissing him back. Arms were around one another as the kiss deepens and develops into a hot make-out session.

20 seconds have passed and the two released the kiss catching their breaths. Doyoung and Jaeyeon looked at each other in the most loving way. Jaeyeon was attracted to how messed up Doyoung looked and smiled while Doyoung was admiring the same way as if she's been the woman he has been longing for.

Doyoung then never kept his hands off around Jaeyeon's waist but his right-hand travels from her waist now caressing her cheeks, smiling at her.

" Your wish will be granted. I forgive you. Completely. " Doyoung told her. " Actually I forgave you a while ago. "

Jaeyeon's eyes widen in shock. She could not believe hearing this, but she was happy now that the past was behind them even though she said sorry multiple times to the point where her head hurts. But the fact Doyoung forgave her a while ago made her suspicious.

" Are you serious? When? " Jaeyeon asked in disbelief.

" Recall what happened earlier today at the building and then you'll know. " Doyoung smirked.

Jaeyeon was thinking about what happened at the building, to the meeting, to the scan, to Doyoung not telling her his score, to her conversation with Jaemin and Miri, Byeolmin and Jaehyun going to the shop, too... to the random man who was hitting on her.

Did Doyoung really witness everything or did he really just come out coincidentally at the right timing?

" You stood behind the door didn't you and came out right when the moment was right huh? You were trying to test me! " Jaeyeon excitingly said, using her detective skills.