twenty one

BREAKING NEWS:

THE WEDDING BETWEEN NA JAEYEON AND KIM DOYOUNG WILL TAKE PLACE PRIVATELY, INCLUDING THEIR HONEYMOON

Today was the wedding day. Jaeyeon already packed her belongings so that her mom could bring it all to the new house of the newly married couple. Their parents had bought their house for them. 

At the moment, Jaeyeon was standing in front of Doyoung currently having her wedding. She was wearing her beautiful wedding gown with some of part of the dress dragging on the floor behind her as she had her crown with her white veil over it. Doyoung was wearing a suit which made him obviously more handsome than no other.

There was a big audience watching them get married. The priest already talked about their vows and now all they had to do was to accept each other. 

" Do you, Kim Doyoung, accept Na Jaeyeon as your wife? " The priest asked.

Doyoung looked at Jaeyeon in the eyes with his resting face and took a deep breath.

" I do. "

" Do you, Na Jaeyeon, accept Kim Doyoung as your husband? " The priest asked turning to Jaeyeon.

Jaeyeon looked at the audience with anticipating faces hoping that she would say yes and she looked back at Doyoung who wasn't really staring at her but he took glances here and there.

" I do. " 

" Then you may kiss the bride! " The priest announced.

Just remember like what he said Jaeyeon, this kiss had no feelings at all. 

Doyoung opened up the veil so that he is able to see Jaeyeon's face behind that material. Jaeyeon was taking a deep breath being nervous over a kiss that could change her life but she didn't think about it. 

Doyoung snaked his right arm around Jaeyeon's waist pulling her closer and tilting her down a little bit and slowly leaning in to attach his lips to her. Jaeyeon then naturally wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. It was something she wanted after a long time and her emotions took over her enjoying the passionate kiss between the two as everyone in the audience cheered for their marriage.

Doyoung then let go of the kiss after 5 seconds and allowed Jaeyeon to reposition herself so that both of them are looking at the audience who are happily cheering after the kiss. They were now officially married but forced.

" I think we should get going now. " Jaeyeon whispered to Doyoung as he nodded.

Doyoung latched his arms with the girl as they walked down the aisle waving at the audience members. Their families were cheering for them along with their friends, old friends, and some coworkers.  

-

The reception party was crazy as usual, such as going around to each table receiving gifts, seeing the wedding pictures even the ones that were included from the other photoshoot on Jaehyun's birthday, and a lot of congratulatory messages as usual.

" My friend be looking good! " Dohwan smiled.

" Girl you are looking fine and this wedding and reception is set up so well and fancy! Thanks for inviting me! " Gayoung added.

" She's lucky to have friends like us! " Minjae commented earning a slap on the shoulder from Gayoung as usual. 

" Congrats! " Lucas said.