nine

" Jaeyeon, just a reminder on February 14th which is next Friday, you, Jaemin, Jaehyun are coming to the new building combined with the two companies for a photoshoot with the Natural Life Package supplements and the Focus Tech. " Mrs. Na said.

" Isn't that Jaehyun's birthday? " Jaeyeon asked.

" Yeah, but the Jung's don't feel like doing anything for Jaehyun since he's an independent man now. Just get him a present or something. " Mrs. Na responded.

" Man I wanted to go to Jaehyun's birthday party. Usually, those are fun I say. " Jaeyeon mumbled.

" Are the people from Kimesthethic coming too? " Jaeyeon asked.

" Yeah but only Doyoung, Eunae, and Taeyong are modeling to represent their company. " Mrs. Na said.

" Oh okay. Can I ask you something? " Jaeyeon asked.

" What is it, honey? " Mrs. Na responded. 

" Eomma are you serious about marrying me to Doyoung? " Jaeyeon asked her over the phone on a Tuesday night.

" Yes, it's for the best of you guys. This will benefit both of our companies. " Mrs. Na said over the phone. " Are you perhaps unhappy? "

" Just a little. I wish you could've told me sooner so I can actually think about it. " Jaeyeon responded.

" Sorry, the Kim's and I agreed that if we told you guys earlier you would disagree. " Mrs. Na said. " I know it's sudden and I know it's not the right thing to do but just give Doyoung a chance. " Mrs. Na said to her.

" Fine. " Jaeyeon said. " Only because you said so. "

" That's my girl. I'll get going. I'm about to have a night business meeting. See you soon! Love you, my daughter. " Mrs. Na said hanging up the phone.

-

" Doyoung are you really that mad about it? " Gongmyung asked.

" Kinda. There was no valid reason for eomma and appa to keep it a secret. It's like they knew I was going to see this coming. " Doyoung ranted back to this brother at their parents' house. 

" Hey don't worry too much about it for now. Remember the time I got arranged for Hyesung? I wasn't happy at all but as time passes we started falling in love and now here we are starting a family. " Gongmyung told him.

Doyoung choked on his water on what his brother just said. " Congratulations hyung. I'm happy for you. " 

" Thanks, young one. " Gongmyung said. " Just take it easy with that girl okay? Jaeyeon isn't as bad as you think she is. She just needs time. " 

" Time my ass. " Doyoung mumbled under his breath. " Also you hear about the new building and the new products, right? " 

" Yeah. I'll be there but not where you'll be doing the photoshoot. " Gongmyung told him. " Your friends are going to be there, the Na's children, and their cousin Jaehyun. " 

" Yeah yeah, whatever. " Doyoung said. " Let's just talk about something else then. "

" Okay, then how's school. " Gongmyung asked with a smile.

" Sooo fun. " Doyoung smiled sarcastically and rolled his eyes. 

-

" Hey Jaeyeon, where were you in class the other day? " Hana asked Jaeyeon during their English lesson with Mark.

" I was in the infirmary. I wasn't feeling too good. " Jaeyeon said lying to Hana to avoid telling her she got beaten up.

" There's just something I've been wanting to tell you. " Hana responded.