twenty two

BREAKING NEWS:

NATURAL KIMESTHETHIC ANNOUNCES THAT THE NATURAL LIFE PACKAGE AND THE FOCUS TECH IS NOW RELEASED FOR CONSUMER PURCHASE

Jaeyeon woke up groaning to the notification on her phone as she checked the article on her phone seeing that the products are released. It was 9 am. She couldn't care less at this point and just took her supplements every day as her mother told her. She did her morning routine and headed downstairs.

She saw Doyoung sitting at the dining table eating his jjamjamyeon while he was on his phone. She noticed that there was another full bowl sitting on the dining table hoping that was her's. She stood behind the chair that had the full bowl of jjamjamyeon and stared at him. Doyoung eventually took notice of her.

" It's your bowl, you can eat it you know. I made it for you. " Doyoung told her.

" Oh...thanks Doyoung. " Jaeyeon told him as she sat down on her chair, grabbing the chopsticks that were prepared, and started digging into her jjamjamyeon.

As Jaeyeon was eating her food, she was shocked to taste the great savory taste that was made for Doyoung. The jjamjamyeon is so good that she would rather have his jjamjamyeon over anyone else's.

" Doyoung? " Jaeyeon asked.

" Hmm? " Doyoung responded.

" It's really good. I really like it. " Jaeyeon complimented him.

" Thanks. " Doyoung said.

" You're welcome. " Jaeyeon told him and finished her bowl of jjamjamyeon. " I can wash it. You cooked and I should be washing it. "

" Oh okay. " Doyoung nodded as he watched her eat.

Jaeyeon finished eating and she grabbed the two bowls from the dining table. She washed the dishes and she came back to where Doyoung was sitting at the dining table back into his chair. Doyoung was still scrolling through stuff on his phone.

" Do you have anything to do today? " Jaeyeon asked.

" I just have to head to the building to help develop new technologies for new systems and procedures for the company. It's a lot of work but I enjoy it. " Doyoung told her.

" Oh, I see. Good luck then. I'll be making dinner so don't get home too late okay? " Jaeyeon reassured him.

" Okay. I'll get going now. " Doyoung said as he got up, grabbed his stuff, and exited out of the door.

Jaeyeon watched him as he left the house and now she was currently alone in the mansion. She sighed that there was nothing she could do at the moment plus she couldn't drive that she knows of.

The only time she'll come to work is at the request of her mother or when either Jaemin and Jaehyun picks her up for it. It could be either for meetings, photoshoots, bonding with the company members, or just knowing the new technology items that were developed for better efficiency of the company.

Jaeyeon guessed she lived a pretty comfortable life but she didn't want to sit at home all day. She had to do something with her life sometime or another.

Jaeyeon's phone started ringing and it was Eunae calling her. She went outside to her backyard porch and laid on the hammock, immediately answering the call.

" What's up Jaeyeon? How's the one-day marriage life so far? " Eunae asked over the phone.

" It's not too bad. Doyoung isn't actually being mean I guess... He cooked food for me this morning and now he's off to work. " Jaeyeon responded.

" That's so good to hear! I see some development going on! " Eunae cheered.

" I don't know about that. We'll have to see. Maybe he's just being nice. " Jaeyeon told her.