ten

" Alright, everyone! Remember to check the bulletin board to check when you will be taking pictures and be on time! The first session is with the Natural Skins members starting at 7:30 pm! " one of the staff members announced.

Jaeyeon and Eunae had a separate dressing room from Doyoung, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Jaemin obviously. All of the staff did all of their makeup and dressed them in outfits so everything was flown smoothly. It was now 7 pm since earlier the " models " had school on that same day.

All 6 of them gathered around the bulletin board but they were all currently distracted saying their happy birthdays to Jaehyun.

" Thanks, guys! You're the best! " Jaehyun said engulfing 5 people into one big hug.

" Yeah now, can you let go of us Jung? We're all slowly choking. " Jaeyeon asked him.

" And you're ruining our makeup too. " Eunae added.

" Yeah, that too. " Doyoung said.

" I kind of agree with the rest of them. You're doing all the above. " Taeyong commented long.

" Oops, sorry guys. " Jaehyun said letting go of everyone so that they can catch their breaths.

" Hyung! Stop growing old! " Jaemin said attempting to give him a kiss. " This is the last time I'm giving you your birthday kisses! You're 24 now. I can't give you them anymore. "

" Aigoo our Jaeminie is always listening huh! " Jaehyun said smiling at the boy.

" Yes sir! " Jaemin said.

" Guys let's not get sidetracked. We don't even know who's first. " Jaeyeon said.

" Then look at the bulletin dummy. " Jaemin commented giving Jaehyun a high five.

" Tsk tsk. " Jaeyeon mumbled.

Everyone was looking at the bulletin. Jaehyun and Jaemin immediately walked away together with smirks. Doyoung sighed and walked away too. Later, Eunae and Taeyong walked away, but Jaeyeon was still standing there looking at the bulletin board. Why was she still staring at it?

7:30 pm- Jaemin: Natural Life Package Photoshoot

7:50 pm- Jaeyeon: Natural Life Package Photoshoot

8:10 pm- Jaehyun: Natural Life Package Photoshoot

8:30 pm- Doyoung: Focus Tech Photoshoot

8:50 pm- Eunae: Focus Tech Photoshoot

9:10 pm- Taeyong: Focus Tech Photoshoot

9:30 pm- Jaeyeon and Doyoung Natural Life Package and Focus Tech video filming

10:00 pm- Jaeyeon and Doyoung confidential photoshoot. Be present for more details

" Why on earth do I have things with Doyoung? " Jaeyeon asked herself. " Whatever. " Jaeyeon sighed and proceeded to wait for her photoshoot time.

Jaeyeon had to dread an hour and a half after her photoshoot for a video filming with her and Doyoung at 9:30 pm. She probably wondered how Doyoung was able to get used to the long process since he had no temper at all. He was usually easily tempered. Jaeyeon got bored and lost her patience halfway but she held it in.

It was finally 9:30 pm where one of the staff members told Jaeyeon and Doyoung to come into the photoshoot section giving them the two new products that were already made and packaged but will not be released until May. Jaeyeon and Doyoung sat down next to each other behind a table and had lights shining on the faces with a camera in the front of them.