thirty two

Doyoung, Jaehyun, and Taeyong spent the day decorating the back patio of the house with some flowers and other cute stuff. They were actually helping Taeyong all day to prepare for his proposal and it was not long till sunset came.

" They'll be home any second now. " Taeyong said pacing around.

" Taeyong it's fine just when she comes out, come out too, propose, and then boom. " Jaehyun said.

" You're not helping Jae. He's nervous. " Doyoung said as he heard the door click. " Oh, would you look at that they're home. Jaehyun let's execute our plan. " Doyoung said as Jaehyun nodded.

Jaeyeon, Eunae, and Byeolmin were welcomed home by Doyoung and Jaehyun who were casually smiling at them. Byeolmin went to Jaehyun and ruffled his hair as Jaehyun pecked her cheek. Jaeyeon ran up to Doyoung and Doyoung lifted her up making a spin as the two gave each other a peck on the lips. The girls didn't know if that was part of the plan, but they missed their love ones the most.

Eunae just stood awkwardly as Taeyong wasn't still in her presence.

" Where's Taeyong? " Eunae asked.

" Oh, he's chilling at the patio alone because he's tired. You should go check it out yourself. " Jaehyun winked at her as Eunae was confused immediately heading out.

The 4 of them watched the proposal from inside leaning against the sliding door. Eunae was already out and she already saw simple flowers and roses on the ground, seeing the beautiful sunset. As she followed the trail, she immediately saw Taeyong bending down and holding a ring for her. Eunae started to tear up, knowing what would happen.

" Son Eunae, would you spend the rest of your life with me and marry me? " Taeyong asked her.

" I would love to spend the rest of my life with you and be your wife Lee Taeyong. " Eunae said as her and Taeyong were having their lovey-dovey moment.

Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jaeyeon, and Byeolmin were banging on the sliding door window hyping them up and making window noises. They were cheering for them. They immediately came out clapping and hyping them up.

" Now that it's over. Let's make smores! " Byeolmin shouted as Jaeyeon was holding up the package of graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.

Everyone was making smores and eating them, having a conversation as usual. As 3 hours passed, Eunae eventually fell asleep into Taeyong's arms, making him carry her to sleep. Taeyong told them good night and left with his now, fiancé.

" You guys can go on without me. Eunae and I already talked about her condition and that doesn't change my love for her. " Taeyong softly said to everyone.

Doyoung and Jaeyeon lazily sat on the patio chair together as his right arm was wrapped around her shoulder and Jaeyeon leaning her head on her shoulders and her back on his chest.

Jaehyun and Byeolmin came back from cleaning up the food and now they were both sitting on a different patio chair. In this case, Byeolmin was sitting properly as Jaehyun was laying his head down on her thigh, staring into the night sky.

" This trip was so simple but yet so fun. I enjoyed it. " Jaeyeon smiled.

" That's good to hear. " Doyoung smiled along.

" The real highlight was Taeyong's proposal not going to lie. " Jaehyun commented.

" Jaehyun I think there are a lot more highlights too. " Byeolmin said.

" Like what? " Jaehyun asked.

" The pictures on the beach, swimming, watching you guys play volleyball, the girls' and boys' day out- " Byeolmin said.