twenty five

Jaemin punched the passcode with her fingers as soon as he arrived at the mansion owned by Jaeyeon and Doyoung and went inside the house closing the door.

" Jaeyeon noona! Where are you? " Jaemin called out.

While he was walking around the house, he noticed a figure lying in the middle of the family room. It was no other than his sister.

" Oh my fucking god Jaeyeon! " Jaemin said as he picked up his sister carrying her in bridal style and placing her on the couch as her back was lying down.

Jaemin place his finger in front of Jaeyeon's nose making sure she was still breathing which thankfully she was making him relieved that she suddenly did not die. Jaemin sat on the couch and simply just waited till she regained consciousness.

Jaemin even tried contacting Doyoung on the phone in which that failed saying that his phone was unavailable.

" That's strange, why didn't he pick up? " Jaemin murmured to himself putting the phone down on the table and taking a glance at his sister.

" Noona I'll be here until you wake up. "

*FLASHBACK*

20 years ago...

" Eomma I don't want to play with anyone. They're all boys. Only Jaemin can blend in. " Jaeyeon complained as her mother was asking her why she was sitting on the stairs in a huge household.

" If you don't want to play with them that's okay. " Mrs. Na said leaving her alone and going back.

Jaeyeon was sitting on the stairs for a few minutes until a boy, who was around her age sat on the stairs next to her.

" Let me guess, you're going to tell me I have cooties and run away from me. " Jaeyeon immediately said making the young boy shocked.

" No.... I was going to ask if you wanted to play with me. " The boy responded.

" Is my younger brother and that older boy not enough? " Jaeyeon asked him.

" They're leaving me out and I saw that you were lonely. " The boy responded. " Want to come to my room? I may not have a lot of toys that suit you but we can hmmm play some roleplay? "

" Okay! " Jaeyeon said lifting her eyes and following the boy to his room.

" Woah you're room is so big! " Jaeyeon complimented the guy. " Oh wait by the way, what's your name? " Jaeyeon asked the boy.

" My name is Dongyoung, but you can call me Doyoung. " The young boy responded.

" My name is Jaeyeon! Let's be friends. " Jaeyeon cheerfully said to him.

" Okay! " Doyoung smiled at her.

10 years ago...

" Man not gonna lie, I'm kinda jealous of all those girls fan girling over Doyoung. " Jaeyeon said as she and Jaehyun watched Doyoung getting swarmed by girls at dismissal.

" And yet you tell him you promise yourself not to date anyone until you grow older. Don't act like you have the biggest crush on Doyoung because it's so obvious to me. " Jaehyun responded.

" Well I don't think he likes me back regardless. " Jaeyeon trailed off.

" Uh huh. " Jaehyun nodded.

" Well the older you date the longer the relationship will last right? People come and go when it comes to late middle school/early high school relationships. " Jaeyeon replied.