twenty nine

Jaeyeon boarded the jet (if you've seen Crazy Rich Asians, it has a similar vibe to that except that there are private rooms w/ a roomy seating area on each side of the airplane with sliding doors) and walked down the aisle seeing her one flight attendant. She bowed to the flight attendant and making her way to Jaehyun and Byeolmin's room, opening the sliding door.

" Just so you know, your bully tried to pick up a fight with me. " Jaeyeon said. 

" Sorry, Jaeyeon I wish I didn't bring you into it. It's a matter that I'm supposed to face- " Byeolmin responded.

" So that's why you fell. " Jaehyun said. " Let me know who this girl is next time so I can beat her as- " Jaehyun continued getting interrupted by Doyoung who showed up at the sliding door.

" I already took care of it, that girl is no longer serving us. Let's go Jaeyeon. " Doyoung said pulling her away from the sliding door and closing it. " They should have time for themselves. "

" Oh okay. " Jaeyeon nodded.

Jaeyeon and Doyoung then went into their private room that was across Jaehyun and Byeolmin's private room settling down on the lounge chair and getting ready for take-off. They both had their seatbelts on and had their personal space, but it can potentially overlap if intended.

" We will be taking off so hold on tight! " The captain said over the loudspeaker.

After the airplane was up in the sky. Doyoung then took his phone and his AirPods, plugging them in and he started to have a singing session by himself. He was singing Beautiful by Crush, 12:24 by d.ear, Through the Night by IU, and Rain by Taeyeon. He was having the time of his life.

Jaeyeon was listening to Doyoung's singing. She was surprised that he would suddenly sing in front of her but it's something she could get used to. Doyoung's voice was clear, airy, and smooth and it was something she could listen to all day. Within seconds, falling in love with Doyoung's singing voice, Jaeyeon knocked out on Doyoung's shoulder as she was still tired from her now, 2 hours of sleep. 

Doyoung was singing Rain when he felt someone leaning on his shoulder, it was Jaeyeon. He smiled at her cuteness and he was probably well-aware at this point that his singing made her fell asleep.

" Catch up on your sleep okay? " Doyoung whispered patting on her head as he went back into his jam session. 

" It is now 9:00 am. We now have landed safely at Jeju Island! Enjoy your trip! " The captain announced.

-

It was 10 am when the four members arrived at Jaehyun's beach house. 

" Welcome to my house in Jeju guys! And that's my other car. " Jaehyun said showing the house along with pointing to the other car.

" Wow, Jae I didn't know your parents would buy such a house. " Doyoung commented.

" Yeah, it's pretty big. " Byeolmin complimented.

" And this is my nth time coming here. " Jaeyeon said.

Jaehyun, Doyoung, Byeolmin, and Jaeyeon walked into the house viewing how big, nice, modern, and minimalistic it was. It was indeed beautiful. The house had 2 floors, a patio in the backyard with an 8ft square pool which had a downstairs trail to the beach, there were 3 rooms upstairs each with its own balcony, own bathroom, and a jacuzzi (which can also be a pool depending if you adjust the temperature of the water).

" So, I'm taking the biggest room with Byeolmin since this is my house. Got to go bye! " Jaehyun said dragging Byeolmin along their luggage upstairs.