eleven

" It- it was Jungwoo... " Jaeyeon said being scared of Doyoung as her heart continued to beat faster. " W-why are you acting like this? " She asked shakily.

Doyoung sighed and put his hands in his pockets. " I was just... um, curious. Yeah, curious. "

Jaeyeon nodded debating whether or not she should buy it but she chose to anyways so that she would not pick up another fight with Doyoung.

" Who's Jungwoo? What was the call about with him? What did he tell you? " Doyoung threw a bunch of questions at Jaeyeon.

Jaeyeon sighed at how unbelievably overprotective Doyoung was. This was the side of him she has seen for the first time. " He just wanted me and Jaemin to come back to the Zeus Orphanage to play with the kids since we haven't been in a while. The last time we went was right before Jaemin started his first semester at Seoul National University. "

" Oh, that place you and Jaemin go to often. " Doyoung trailed off.

" Often? " Jaeyeon asked him narrowing her eyebrows.

" Uh, Jaemin just told me you two went often so that's how I knew... " Doyoung quickly said.

" I see. " Jaeyeon trailed off. " You're not mad right? "

" No why would I after you told me the truth. " Doyoung replied.

Jaeyeon was thinking about Jungwoo's request and this was the perfect time to act Doyoung.

" Actually Doyoung, can you do me one favor if you don't mind. I know you're busy with school and stuff but it wouldn't hurt if you can come with Jaemin and me to the Zeus Orphanage... Jungwoo wants to meet you... as a future husband.... since he knows because of the news and all. " Jaeyeon spat out her words feeling second-hand embarrassment asking a guy who hated her to do something with her.

She noticed that Doyoung was thinking for quite a while as she started feeling more nervous and anxious about what he would say. Usually, she would expect him to say " Why would I do something like that with you? " " Why can't you ask someone else? " " Why do you always have to ask me for your favors? " or anything else along the lines of those phrases. But to her luck, Doyoung said surprisingly differently.

" Sure. I'll go with you. I should come and be with my future wife you know? Just let me know the date, time, and location ahead of time and then I'll show up. " Doyoung smiled at her.

Jaeyeon was shocked by his response but at the same time, it was the first time that Doyoung has smiled ever since she met him a while back.

" Thanks. " Jaeyeon said walking out of the photoshoot room along with Doyoung. " I think we should head out of the building. It's getting late. "

" Yeah we should, there's not that many people in the building and I know you can't drive. I should take you home then. " Doyoung responded walking alongside her down to the front of the building.

" Yeah, thanks. " Jayeon shyly responded while she was using her hand right hand to rub her left arm feeling nervous being around a different kind of Doyoung.

-

One month has passed as Byeolmin has fully adjusted to the friend group. They would have occasional study sessions at one person's place, a few group hangouts, and some girls' and boys' night. The girls grew especially fond of Byeolmin making them into a trio of best friends and being inclusive towards her where ever they went when it came to school.

Jaeyeon and Doyoung started to argue less mainly because they had to show the public that they were in love. Every time Doyoung kissed Jaeyeon on the hand, Jaeyeon would feel her heart beating but she denied the fact that she would like him. She still has his words about her lingering in her mind even to this day. Doyoung was definitely a hard person to comprehend.