eight

" Here's your backpack Jaeyeon. I'm gonna head to class now. Thanks for keeping her company Byeolmin. " Eunae said as she dropped Jaeyeon's backpack on the bed beside her and leaving for class.

The nurse came in seeing that the two girls were still there.

" Do you not have class? I can look over here if you want.  " The nurse said to Byeolmin.

" No that's okay I have half days every day so I will be alright nurse Kim. " Byeolmin responded to the nurse.

" Oh okay. And also Jaeyeon, it's best for you to stay here until the end of the day. I will dismiss you after that. You should rest. " Nurse Kim said towards Jaeyeon who was still lying in the bed now conscious.

" Thank you Nurse Kim for everything. " Jaeyeon said trying to sit up and bow to her.

" Aigoo no no no don't bow to me you're still hurt. Lay back down. " Nurse Kim said as Jaeyeon obeyed her. " I'm going to take care of the other students now. See you girls. "

Jaeyeon and Byeolmin had an hour before dismissal and so the two decided to learn more about one another from their favorite things, how they ended up in the Master's Program for their majors, and such.

" Do you currently work right now? " Jaeyeon asked.

" Yeah currently I have a part-time job as a physician assistant but I'm not doing very much. Yeah, it pays well but I find it slightly boring. " Byeolmin told her.

" I see. Well, I'm not sure if you really know me but I work for the Natural Skins. I'm usually one of the faces of the company who usually models with the new products along with some of my family members. That's basically it that I know of. " Jaeyeon told her.

" That's so cool! And it sounds so fun too! I have to admit that you're very pretty. You look like you take care of your body very well! " Byeolmin responded in excitement.

" Aww thank you. I think you are very pretty too and you have such a beautiful heart. " Jaeyeon complimented her back.

" Thank you. " Byeolmin smiled.

" By the way, you should come to hang out with my friends and me from now on! You could definitely use some more friends for sure! Everyone is nice there, well almost everyone. " Jaeyeon said while she unconsciously thought about Doyoung.

" What do you mean? " Byeolmin asked.

" Well, Doyoung is a little bit on the colder side. He's rude to me but nice to all of our other friends, but he basically hates almost everyone in this school. It's hard to get on his good side. " Jaeyeon said.

" Ah, I see. Sometimes people take a while to open up. " Byeolmin nodded.

" Eunae, you probably already met her. She's got made taekwondo skills and would beat anyone up if they messed with people she is close to. Eunae is a pretty nice person, but sometimes I think she gets on Doyoung's nerves too. Maybe just for fun though. " Jaeyeon giggled.

" Taeyong is probably the nicest person you've ever met. He's Doyoung's best friend meaning that he'll probably roast him from some time but he's a really good listener too. He also gives good advice. He and Eunae are currently dating. They're kinda like polar opposite but compatible. " Jaeyeon continued on.

" Woah you have some nice friends! That's so cute! Opposites attract. " Byeolmin commented.

" And last but not least Jaehyun. Jaehyun's my favorite cousin I'd say. He acts like an unbothered person even if there was fire though. He has a very flirtatious and teasing personality but when it comes to serious time, he'll get serious. " Jaeyeon finished her sentence right when the bell just rang.