three

" Sorry Jaeyeon-ah. I was going to tell you yesterday but I completely forgot about it. " Taeyong said.

" I didn't even know his birthday was coming up. It's only Tuesday anyways. " Eunae commented.

" And I'm Jaehyun. " Jaehyun added acting unbothered.

Everyone turned to Jaehyun in confusion on what he said. It was so random, but usually Jaehyun would say nothing at all even if there was a fire in the house.

" That's okay guys. It's nothing big. I was just shocked that's all. " Jaeyeon calmed herself down and sat on the table.

" What color are you and Jaemin wearing to the party? Is it yellow this time or green? What about blue? But a different blue. When you guys went royal blue for Jaeyeon's party like a month and a half ago, everyone went crazy. " Eunae comtemplated.

" We're going rose gold this time. " Jaeyeon replied. " What about you guys? "

" Eunae what color do you want to wear this time? I chose last time. " Taeyong asked his girlfriend.

" Probably midnight purple. Is that okay? We can go shopping together later today. " Eunae asked.

" That sounds good. " Taeyong nodded. " Jaehyun how about you? "

" Probably a white suit this time and coordinate the tie color with whatever outfit color Jaeyeon and Jaemin are wearing. My parents probably want me to show somehow that we're cousins. Weird right? " Jaehyun responded.

" Not weird at all to me. " Jaeyeon said.

" Weird to me. Your families are really wild on showing the entire country on who has the power and who's related. Even at this school people are scared of us for no reason... Mainly you two.. " Eunae said pointed at them. ".... and Jaemin too, but somehow his friends love him. "

" I think they're just special in their own way. " Taeyong said.

Doyoung came to the cafeteria getting stares from other people as usual but whenever Doyoung glared at them back, they would get scared and go back to minding their own business. What made Doyoung so scary? He settled his stuff down on the table between Taeyong and Jaehyun feeling frustrated ruffling his own hair.

Jaeyeon was scared herself to even bother asking what was making Doyoung upset. It would just be another day of her and Doyoung arguing so she nudged Taeyong's shoulders to let him do the honors.

" What's wrong Doyoung? " Taeyong asked rubbing his friend on the back with his hands.

" This dumb boy spilled solution all over the floor in our lab section and we had to clean it all up. How did the school even accept him in the Masters Program for Engineering?! " Doyoung responded in frustration.

" People make mistakes sometimes. That's okay. " Taeyong told him. " Eat up for now. "

Jaeyeon was searching through her lunchbox after finishing her kimchi fried rice but she realized there were about 6 yogurt cups and sighed knowing how they all went in there.

" Did Jaemin put all of the yogurts in your lunchbox again? " Eunae asked.

" Yeah... I'll go to his table real quick. " Jaeyeon said taking her lunchbox and heading to Jaemin's table.

Once Jaeyeon left, everyone had an awkward silence at their table eating slowly- well except for Jaehyun, he was just on his phone and eating his lunch acting like there's nothing going on.

" Doyoung. What color are you wearing to your birthday party. " Eunae asked.

" Dark blue suit. Nothing special. " Doyoung sighed and ate his food.