Chapter 49♥️

~Y/N POV~

"So Y/n how is Jungkook treating you lately? He's been a good boy hasn't he?" Jimin

"Jimin I may be working but I'm not deaf." Jungkook

I laughed seeing Jimin roll his eyes at Jungkook who didn't even look up from his desk going through paper work with Hoseok hovering over his shoulder.

"Whatever man, I wasn't even talking to you I was speaking to Y/n butt out." Jimin

I laughed again, catching a glimpse of Jungkook stretching out a smile but listening to what Hoseok had to say about whatever it was they were talking about. I wasn't paying attention. Jimin has been talking my ear off since he walked in to keep me company since Jungkook insisted that I stay with him but he promise me we would spend some time together today but that was until Hoseok came with some unexpected work that Jungkook had to deal with.

"To answer your question Jimin, Jungkook has been a good boy lately. I may even give him a treat later."

I said jokingly, Jimin throwing his head back to laugh so hard that his laughter filled the whole room.

"Hey! I'm no dog Y/n!" Jungkook

I pressed my finger to my lips shushing the pouting king.

"Shh, just carry on with your work."

I gestured by waving my hand to the paper work spread out across the desk and chuckling when I seen Hoseok trying to not laugh also by keeping a straight face or at least attempting to.

"Your funny Y/n. I forget that sometimes. How about you and I go and raid the kitchen for some ice cream?" Jimin

That was my weakness. Ice Cream. Licking my lips I nodded, standing up from my chair I by Jungkooks desk and Jimin did that same taking my hand to help me up due to my struggles from my big belly.

"Hey! No, wait! Y/n we're suppose to be spending the day together." Jungkook

Again with his pouting lips and puppy eyes, I sighed. Taking my hand from Jimin and walked around the desk to stand beside Hoseok who stepped back to allow me more access to Hoseok.

"But you're working on something that's taking too long. What is it your working on anyway?"

I glanced down to all the scattered pieces of paper, trying to make sense of the words that I now understand thanks to Namjoon being my teacher.

"Its a urgent request to take action in demolishing trees to build a factory that we also need to help with more trade in this country." Jungkook

"What's the trade?"

Taking a look through the paper on the table, pushing away some until I found something of what looked like a drawing picture of some huge building.

"Shoes believe it or not. The man Lord Kang wishes to demolish the trees in a empty plot of land owned by no one to create this factory of his. Mr Kangs business has many connections to other countries and would bring in profit for our country." Jungkook

"But we're not sure if taking down trees would be the best thing given where Lord Kang would like to do this. It's an well known area to deer and other wild life creatures that live there." Hoseok

I nodded more to myself, hearing Hoseok speak over my shoulder. My thoughts going ten times faster than usual. I don't like the sound of taking away home of the wild life especially if its well known.

"What are you thinking Y/n?" Jungkook

His voice brought me back to reality. Looking over to him, sat back in his chair, smirking at me as if he found this amusing in some way, watching me go through all the paper work while listening to them speak.