Chapter 23♥️

~Y/N POV ~

It took my all today to not cry.

I mean I thought I could trust Jungkook even with him being drunk but news travels fast in this castle especially among the help, from the people that work here just like I do and let's just say it's not the best news I woke up to hear this morning.

I didn't want to speak to anyone nor did I want to see anyone but Yoongi found out about it this morning and he's been sitting with me in the laundry room ever since. In fact there has been times I've been too upset to even think about what I'm doing and Yoongi takes over and gives me a hug in comfort.

How could Jungkook do this to me?

I thought he cared about me enough to not sleep with Sakura. I get that's his wife but he's never done that before and then all of a sudden after asking me to be his girlfriend and assuring me that he doesn't love her, he then has sex with her??

Is he trying to get back at me for something by trying to hurt me all over again, gain my trust and then throw it back in my face?

All these thoughts cloud my mind and I drop my basket wet sheets and towels to the floor just to cover my face from crying suddenly. Before I could collapse to my knees Yoongi rushes over to me just to wrap his arms around me in comfort to calm me down but it hurts too much. Why does he keep hurting me?

"Shh, Y/n you don't need him okay?" Yoongi

He calmly rubs my back in circles, his cheek pressing against the top of my head holding me tightly but I couldn't bring myself to words to say what I thought.

"I'm here for whenever you need me. I'm not leaving you." Yoongi

I nodded in appreciation and clutched onto his white shirt, tears running down my cheeks and smeared across his now damp shirt but he made no comment about it. The laundry door slams open with a loud thud hitting off the wall followed by loud stomps of someones boots. Yoongi in reaction to this quickly spins the two us around so his back was facing the door to whoever entered the room.

"Y/N!!"

Shit.

I don't want to see him. I steadied by breathing but balled up my fists in Yoongis shirt so he wouldn't pull away but it's not like he tried to, if anything he just held my closer to his chest if that was possible.

"Y/n!! Please let me talk to you!!" Jungkook

I shook my head into Yoongis chest but I'm sure Jungkook probably didn't see it since Yoongis figure covered and hid my own.

"She doesn't want to talk to you Jungkook. Just leave her alone." Yoongi

I could hear the distain in Yoongi's voice but this resulted in Jungkook scoffing.

"And who do you think you are to speak to your king that way?" Jungkook

This time Yoongi scoffs and he looks over his shoulder which I'm sure is to glare at Jungkook from across the room.

"You know exactly who I am but if you want to throw the word king in there then try acting like a mature adult and not a hormonal teenager who cant keep it in his pants." Yoongi

"I didn't have sex with Sakura!! I swear I didn't!!" Jungkook

The worry and fear was evident in his voice but what did he have to fear about? I aggressively wiped my eyes from my tears and moved myself from Yoongi who tried to resist but once out of grasp he stood close to me. Turning my attention to Jungkook with a quivering lip did his whole tense structure soften upon seeing the state I was in and looked down to his feet in shame.

"Don't lie Jungkook! I saw her go into your room when you were drunk!! I thought I had enough trust in you to not do anything with her even with being intoxicated!"

His eyes widen and he brings his sights up to land on me.

"You came to my room?" Jungkook

"Yes I came to your room because I was worried about you when I seen how drunk you were but Sakura got there first and closed the door on me. She saw me."

Jungkook seemed to be taken back at first, opening and closing his mouth to what I had just told him. It was as if he didn't know what else to say.

"So don't stand there and try and lie to me about your relations with you wife when you told me there was nothing there between the two of you. I know what I saw and for everyone to hear from the so called queen herself that she slept with her husband makes it clear that everything you've been telling me for weeks now is nothing but a big fat lie!!"

More tears ran down my cheeks yet again and I felt Yoongi take a hold of my hand. Jungkook drops his hands to his sides, nervously patting his sides just to glance at Yoongi and then back at me. There was sadness in his eyes as well as pain but I don't care, he hurt me.

"But I didn't sleep with her. Well not that I can remember anyway." Jungkook

He confusingly scratched the top of his head to frown across the room while I scoff and take one step closer towards him but no more than that.

"Exactly!! If you don't remember and I bet you woke up with her next to you yes?"

I asked him, with now anger more than anything else but Jungkook looks at me yet again and slowly nods, but bites his bottom lip.

"Then there you go. If you were going to finally commit to the marriage Jungkook then you and I never should of rekindled anything we once had."

"But we weren't naked when I woke up. I was still wearing my clothes from last night!! I swear Y/n, I never touched her!! Please believe me!!" Jungkook

The pleading in his voice almost had me but when he stepped closer I again took a step back away from him preventing him from coming closer to me.

"I don't know what to think Jungkook. You broke my trust yet again. Maybe all this stuff we had between us was just puppy love. It never lasts anyway."

I laughed bitterly, wiping my cheeks again and Jungkook quickly shook his head.

"No, no it's not puppy love and you know that as well as I do. Don't say what I think you're going to say next, please, I beg of you, don't." Jungkook

I took a deep breath to steady my breathing again that was starting to pick up just to feel Yoongi squeeze my hand in reassurance that I'm not alone right now. I glanced at Yoongi who nods at me just to briefly curve his lips up and then I turn back to Jungkook.

"We never should of rekindled our relationship Jungkook. You're a married man and I should accept the facts and move on. I'm sorry but we can't keep going on like this."

My heart broke with every word I spoke and Jungkooks face draining of all colour and quiver his lip just matched how I felt on the inside. He looked completely destroyed yet I couldn't give in, I just couldn't. Soon enough his face scrunched up on anger, balling his fists up.

"Fine." Jungkook

Was all he said before he twirls around to stomp out the room but not without punching a hold through the wall just beside the door in one clean motion and then walking off as if it didn't happen. The moment he was gone from sight I crumpled to the floor but Yoongi again was there to catch me but to curl up to me on the floor, almost to cradle me like a child as my heart into two to what I had just done. I felt like my life was over, a piece of me missing.

Why am I so unlucky in love?