Chapter 60♥️

~Y/N POV~

"Yeah so that's everything that has happened in my life so far since coming here."

I smiled towards my mom sitting beside, listening to me with a sad smile on her face but lightly squeezing my hand that was rested on the table.

"I missed so much. I just wished I could of witnessed the love between you and his majesty." Mom

"Mom, he said you can just call him by name."

She nods but brightens up a little more after I called her mom. Honestly it's a little weird for me since I'm not use to calling anyone mom or dad but at the same time it comes natural and just rolls off the tongue.

"She wont listen to him Y/n. It's our mom for you, it's always with the honorifics and such." Yoongi

He spoke casually from across the table, waving his hand lazily and bringing a glass of red wine to his lips. Our mom looked over to him and frowned.

"Yoongi don't you think you've had enough wine for the afternoon? That's your fourth glass I've seen you have today." Mom

Yoongi rolled his eyes and chugged the last of his drink before slamming it onto the table.

"See Y/n, this is what I've had to deal with. Mom, I'm a grown man, I can drink as much as I please." Yoongi

"Yoongi." Mom

I looked at our mom and she just dead ass glared at him, her eyes harden and lips twist ever so slightly. Seeing her like that I wanted to laugh but now is not the time but also I couldn't help but be in awe. I've always wondered what it would be like to be scolded by my mom and here I was seeing her reaction to Yoongi not listening to her.

The two continued to stare at one another but by the second Yoongi's intense stare started to soften before he sighed and slumped back in his chair like a pouted child.

"Fine. I'll stop." Yoongi

"Good." Mom

"For now." Yoongi

I heard him mumble, still pouting and crossing his arms over his chest looking away.

"What was that?" Mom

She snapped at him but he shook his head still refusing to meet her gaze.

"Nothing." Yoongi

Mom hummed and held her head high, slowly turning her body back to face me again but still squinting her eyes towards him.

"That's what I thought." Mom

By the time she turned to me her face lit up with a beaming smile but I noticed the way Yoongi rolled his eyes to our mom.

"So this Minseo you have spoken about. I must meet her and thank her for raising you. I'm forever in her debt for everything." Mom

I nodded.

"I'll introduce you as soon as she's free. I tried to find her earlier but she's been all over the place."

"It's about time that woman retires. I mean she's peaking 70." Yoongi

"I know but even with Jungkook insistence over the matter Minseo refuses to stop."

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and dusted off his shoulder. He knows as well as I do Minseo will most likely want to work until the day she dies.

"Either way I can't wait to meet her." Mom

The doors opened wide and all three of us turned towards the source. He slid his way through the small gap he made and stepped in to the room sheepishly and closed the door behind him to lightly pat his hands on his sides.

"Hey Jimin what's up?" Yoongi

I waved at him and Jimin smiled back, offering a small wave back and walked towards the table.

"I heard your mom was here and just came to say hello. I hope that's okay?" Jimin

He settled his eyes on our mom and she just grinned back at him and waved him over towards a chair.

"Of course come sit with us Jimin. It's always a delight to speak to you, the charmer you are." Mom

Jimins cheeks turned to a pink blush but he nods mumbling a thank you and took up a chair across from mine. We sat directly across from one another.

"Mom did you say that dad is with Jungkook?"

I asked her to pick up conversation and she nods, taking her sight off Jimin and back to myself.

"Ah yes. He said that Jungkook requested to speak to him about something. I'm unsure of what." Mom

She frowned slightly and sipped on some of her tea. I'm fact she's didn't seem alarmed that Jungkook requested to speak to my dad and there's no reason she should be.

Jungkook invited them to stay at the castle with us and even insists on my parents calling him by name instead of referring to him as king.

Hearing both Yoongi and Jimin start to snicker and nudge each other it brought my attention back to them and squinted my eyes at them suspiciously.

"What are you two up to?"

"Is there something the matter?" Mom

Both men just stopped, freezing for a moment before Jimin sat up straight in the chair fixing his collar and pulling down his sleeves while Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Nothings the matter Mom. Everything is fine." Yoongi

"Then why are you both acting like school girls crushing on a boy?" Mom

I choked on my water before I started laughing. Jimin gasped, offended written all over his face with disbelief where as Yoongi groaned, sliding his hand down his face.

"Mom! Stop, you're embarrassing me." Yoongi

"I'm just stating facts dear. You two boys were acting like your crush spoke to you for the first time. Am I wrong?" Mom

"Yes mother. You're so wrong, so far from the truth." Yoongi

"Then tell us why you both acting that way?" Mom

I just stayed quiet watching the two do them bicker. I've come to find they both act alike in some way and I love sitting here watching them.

Jimin and I locked eyes both sharing the same amusement as Yoongi and my mom bickered at some another across the table.

Still gazing over at Jimin watching him pour himself a glass of water I picked up my own glass but froze mid way when I felt something gush from between my legs.

I gasped feeling that wetness down my legs as if I peed myself. Realising what this means I froze completely and stared at Jimin. With him seeing my reaction he frowned, setting his glass down.

"Y/n, is something wrong?" Jimin

With that question both Yoongi and my mom stopped bickering and my mom grabbed my hand once again and started to scan my body up and down with her eyes but gasped or more like shrieked when she noticed the wet patch between my legs.

"YOUR WATER BROKE!!" Mom

As the second she said that, Yoongi instant stood and rushed out the room cursing. I assumed he was going to get Jungkook but Jimin came to my side taking my other hand and helping me to stand.

"Let's get you to your room dear. Jimin I'll get y/n to her room, you go find the doctor." Mom

Jimin looks at me concerned but I nodded at him.

"I'll be fine Jimin. Just go."

Jimin nods hesitantly but then runs out the room also.

With my mom she started to guide me toward the door slowly on my feet. I already started to feel some cramping in my abdomen so I decided to take it slow with my mom on my side.

"This is perfect timing I think." Mom

I heard her say softly and even if I don't say anything back I just couldn't agree with her more. We reunited yesterday and now the baby is coming today by the looks of things.

It's all coming together.