Chapter 14 ♥️

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n we need to talk." Jungkook

Oh no.

The way he looked so serious right now worried me very much because when he left the next morning after he slept in my room he seemed to be in a good mood. Does he regret sleeping in my bed?

"O-okay?"

He licked his lips and stepped forward, coming closer to me but still at a safe distance from me.

"I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour that night. You know when I was in you're room. I shouldn't have done that and most importantly drink off my head. It wasn't appropriate and it won't happen again." Jungkook

It. Won't. Happen. Again???

I thought he wanted to be friends again? Like we were before? His he trying to say he takes that back or am I misreading what he's saying?

"Okay."

That's all I could say. I didn't know what to say when I try to not reveal just how disappointed I am right now. Does he even at least remember anything we like about?

"Also I should of said something about my leaving. It was sudden, I didn't even know about it until the next morning when Hoseok told me. That I apologise for also." Jungkook

This doesn't sound like him at all.

Plus he's gone away for weeks at a time before and never once told me or bothered to apologise so why now?

"Okay."

I nod, now feeling a little uncomfortable under his glare that was increasing every time I spoke. If he expected me to say more then what did he expect? For me to swoon and fall into his arms and tell him all is okay?

I mean I don't even know if he remembers that he told me how he truly feels about me??
Or was that all lies?

"Y/n." Jungkook

He states my name with his deep voice and it startled me. I've never heard him say my name like that and I found myself backing away to the counter behind me when he started to come closer but still not by very much.

"Why can't you talk to me? I thought I told you how much I care about you before I left? What happened?" Jungkook

"So you remember?"

I spoke softly and his eyes widen along with the rest of his features now relaxing.

"You thought I'd forget? I thought since I couldn't speak with you the next morning that when I did see you and winked that was a tell that I remembered. Jeez misunderstanding right there." Jungkook

He mumbles the last part to scratch the back of his neck and I almost smile but I can't help the doubts I my mind. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, he told me all these things while he was drunk.

"Did you mean everything you said?"

Jungkook drops his hand to his side with a light smack as he does so and looks at me in disbelief.

"You don't believe me?" Jungkook

"I don't know. I mean I did but it just came to mind that you were drunk. People say and do things they don't mean when they're drunk. Sometimes."

I lowered my gaze because my words had a hidden meaning. As if he also knew what I meant I heard his long heavy sigh then taking a further couple steps towards me so his shoes were now in view.

"Y/n look at me please?" Jungkook

I looked up at him since he spoke so much more softer than before.