Chapter 39♥️

~JUNGKOOK POV~

Oh god it was so good to see y/n again.

I missed her. A lot.

More than I thought I would if I'm honest.

To see her standing in that dining room again was just great. She gave me all the same butterflies as ever, my heart pounding in my chest just at the pure sight of her. Admittedly that's why I purposely put her back to working in the dining room for my own selfish reasons but I'm having second thoughts about it now.

After seeing the way Sakura is with y/n, it only reminded me of how that bitch is with my love. A fucking bitch so I'll have to rethink some things around here, possibly move around some people in their duties and speak to Minseo about it also. She's the head maid after all but the main person that keeps me up to date about y/n. That woman knows y/n like the back of her hand.

Not only did she give me small updates on y/n while I was away but so did Hoseok and Jin. Sometimes Namjoon but mostly it was Hoseok compared to everyone else besides Minseo.

But I can't help but think everyone in this castle knows something that I don't.

Something is off. I can feel it.

To think things over in my mind, I decided to leave Jimin in the dining room after he decided to get drunk and drink all the wine that was served tonight. I was tempted to join him but I decided against it, I'm trying to be better with myself for the sake of my relationship with y/n or of whatever is left of it.

Humming along the corridors, minding my own business I thought I came to a stop by a window only when I glanced out to catch two very familiar figures outside.

Y/n and Yoongi.

When it comes to y/n I can't help but to be nosey and watch from a distance. It's not like I'm listening in on their conversation. Just watching the love of my life have a stroll along the garden with her brother.

It warms me to know he is her brother. He told me a while ago and it was very hard to keep that a secret but it's not my secret to tell. It's yoongis.

Whenever he tells her.

But for y/n to be related to Yoongi is great, because that means there would be no hassle for when the day comes I can finally make her my wife. That dream will come true, I'm counting on it.

Watching through the window, I noticed the way they suddenly stopped walking for a moment to pause on the path. Exchanging words between each other before they started walking along again, arms linked.

Even if they are siblings I can't help but feel slight jealousy that he can do these things with her out in the open where as I can't. Not in public anyway.

Just as I continued to watch I noticed the way y/n smiled and looked down to her stomach?

Was it her stomach or her feet?

It was hard to tell from here but I was certain it was her stomach. Frowning to myself in thought I take in note that she did look a little fuller than she use to before I left. Not that it's bad, I actually find her just as beautiful than before. Her cheeks are a little more puffy than they use to which is also cute as her face is more rounder but I don't care.

She's the most beautiful thing to walk this earth. Nothing compares to her.

"Jungkook!"

I was startled by the sound of Taehyung calling my name. With hand on chest I turned around just to see him running up to me with Hoseok by his side. Taehyung was all smiles as always but Hoseok was a little more serious, a small smile but I could tell there was something he wanted to mention to me.