Chapter 32♥️

~Y/N POV~

Soft whispers filled the room, bringing me out of my subconscious and eventually to wake up with this thumping pain in my head.

Slowly fluttering my eyes open, adjusting to the light there was a sharp gasp from somewhere in the room.

"Y/n?!"

Yoongi?

I gulped but it hurt and I winced at the pain and brought up my hand to my neck instinctively. I felt someone touch my hand and I looked up to see Yoongi standing next to the bed holding my hand with a soft smile but puffy eyes as if he had been crying.

I tired to speak but it hurt like hell. I furrowed my brows to him slightly confused for a moment. Yoongi then pulled me up to sit up and he let go of my hand to prop my pillows up so I could sit-up better.

Jin then came into view to stand beside Yoongi and he too shared a soft smile but with a glass of water in hand.

"Here y/n drink some of this." Jin

He gently passed me the glass of water that I took from him and drank some of the water to try and soothe my throat that felt dry but it was still sore. When I was finished, Yoongi took the glass from me and set it down on the table beside the bed.

"How do you feel?" Jin

I shrugged my shoulders with a slight nod.

"O-okay."

I cleared my throat after my voice came out weak and croaky. Jin hummed and again Yoongi took my hand again and sat down on the chair that was beside the bed also.

"Your voice will come back to normal in time, maybe a day or so. There's swelling but no permanent damage thank goodness." Jin

"Jin?" Namjoon

I perked up hearing his voice also in the room. Jin sighed and turned around to face Namjoon. Now I can see Namjoon. We made eye contact and he weakly smiled at me which I returned back with a small wave.

"What Namjoon?" Jin

"Erm, I'll go tell the others that y/n is alright." Namjoon

"Okay fine." Jin

Jin waved him off and turned back around to face me.

"I'm glad you're alright y/n." Namjoon

I nodded at him and he then walked out the room closing the door behind him. I sighed to myself and looked down at myself. The bed sheets were pulled up to my chest yet I could see I was no longer wearing my dress or corset. Frowning to myself I then looked back up to Yoongi then to Jin.

"Ah, yeah we had to remove some of your clothes to allow you to breathe better." Jin

I nodded and looked down at my lap. Silence filled the room and now all I could think about was Jungkook. Is he okay?

He didn't think I died right and killed himself?

I hope not.

I know that wasn't really him. Something wasn't right, I just know it.

I wanted to ask but it hurt too much to try and say anything.

"I know what you want to ask y/n and he's fine. Hoseok had to knock him out but he's okay." Jin

I thanked him with a smile and nod.

"I would of done worse." Yoongi

"Yoongi please we've already been through this." Jin