Chapter 21♥️

~Y/N POV~

This morning I was having one of my lessons with Namjoon who kept to his word in being my teacher to show me what I had missed over the years in education. He didn't have to do this but I'm very grateful and I remind him every time that he doesn't have to do this but each time he waves me off and tells me its really no bother. He also tells me he knows of my kiss with Jungkook since he too seen it and I was again embarrassed, it looks like Jungkook and I are not being as careful as we thought but I guess it's okay. I still have my eye open on Sakura especially now that her parents are soon to join us at this castle in the afternoon which I think Namjoon insisted on doing our lesson in the morning other than the afternoon or evenings like normal.

We sat in the library together, alone in the large room that echoes if one of us were to laugh or raise our voices in anyway. I'm surprised that Namjoon hasn't raised his voice at me when I get things wrong with my reading which is something that we're doing right now. It's not that bad but he's a great help and very patient with me. He even gives me exercises to do at nights before I go to bed, he calls it homework which also reminds me of when Jungkook use to get homework from his home schooled teacher.

"Namjoon could I take a break please? My head hurts."

I groans at him rubbing my hands over my face, frustrated with one word I have trouble reading which is long and I cant help but feel down with myself about it because I'm a woman in my twenties that can barely read. I feel shameful for it.

"No Y/n I know you can get this one. You just have to believe you can do it. Now try again." Namjoon

I sighed and rolled my eyes, sitting up in my chair to look down at the book that Namjoon has be reading right now. It's just a simple book, something similar to what children use. I glared at the one long word that I detest right now with my every soul while feeling Namjoons gaze on me.

"I really don't know what it says."

I told him looking up at him sadly. He only smiles at me in his sweet way he does when he's trying to encourage me and he sits back against his chair.

"Just try to sound out the word slowly if that helps. Remember the alphabet or would you like to go over that again?" Namjoon

He picks up a chart with the alphabet on it and hands it over to me when I nod shyly. I do have to look at it again because there is some that I forget.

"Remember our alphabet song if that helps too." Namjoon

I nod again at him looking down at the chart, going over the song in my head that he made up for me and taught me for out first two lessons we had together. It's actually very catchy and when I look at the chart and sing the song it helps massively.

"You have a beautiful singing voice Y/n." Namjoon

I gasped and dropped the chart to the table to look at him in shock. I didn't even realise I was singing out loud, I though it was in my head. I never sing in front of any one I only hum.

"Oh, er..thank you."

I tucked my hair behind my ear nervously as he just stares at me with a grin on his face.

"Your welcome but I'm serious, I think you should sing more often, it would defiantly pick up the atmosphere in this place." Namjoon

He looks up and around the room. I smiled at him for his kind words even if he wasn't looking at me directly but before I could say anything more the large library doors open with a loud bang. I flinched to the loud sound and I even noticed how Namjoon also stiffened his shoulders in surprise to look over his shoulder to the door.