Chapter 38♥️

~Y/N POV~

Like Jungkook said I did so happen to have the rest of the day off even if it were only for a few hours of the day but still, I didn't think I needed it.

So with my free time off I went to find Yoongi and I did. He was of course doing my work in the laundry room so I wouldn't fall behind. Of course I told him he didn't need to but he did it anyway.

Only did he stop when one of the other maids came rushing in to take over but her nasty glare didn't go unnoticed. I just ignored it, just like I do with all the other looks and stares I get from everyone else.

Yoongi thought I would be nice to go for a walk in the garden. It's not too dark outside yet and it's not cold either which is a plus. With linked arms, we walked along the path in the large garden. To walk around the very tree that I share so much memories with Jungkook. It's our tree no matter what happens between us.

We shared our first kiss at that tree for goodness sake.

"Hey y/n are you even listening to me?" Yoongi

I tore my sights from the very tree in the centre and shook my head, to give Yoongi the most apologetic smile ever.

"No sorry what were you saying?"

Yoongi clicked his tongue and yet we began to walk along the path once more after we paused for a moment to speak.

"I said maybe Jungkook didn't click to your condition. You know just because he gave you the rest of the day off and the fact he gave you a second look doesn't mean he knows." Yoongi

"That's true I guess. I could just be worrying for nothing."

He hummed in agreement and gazed a head of us while I looked down to my small bump. This baby was made from love and I'd be damned if anything happens to him or her. The love I have for this baby already is just unexplainable.

"You do know he'll find out soon right? He's not stupid." Yoongi

I sighed and nervously licked my lips to that thought.

"I know that. I just don't want the confrontation just yet Yoongi. I'm not ready for that conversation."

"Well you better prepare yourself because he's actually watching us from that window up there." Yoongi

We stopped when I gasped and gripped Yoongis arm to stand in front of him, just to follow the direction to where Yoongi pointed. Just through the small window three floors up I could see Jungkook indeed. He stood there staring at us the whole time. I couldn't see clearly of his expression because he was so far away but he was so still, could of thought it was a mannequin standing there instead of a real life person.

"Y/n relax he won't know what we're talking about." Yoongi

"How long has he been standing there?"

I asked him to tear my sights away from Jungkook at the window. Yoongi only shrugged and took my hands once again and together we began to walk further down the path, ignoring Jungkook still at the window.

"You know I think all this stuff with you and him will work out. I know it will." Yoongi

"How do you know? No one knows that, not even myself or Jungkook knows of that Yoongi."

"Trust me I know it will. There's a lot of things coming your way y/n. More than you know." Yoongi

He sighed and tugged on my hand to guide me over to a bench to sit on. I sat first and he followed me lead to sit beside me yet he refused to let go of my hands.