Chapter 5 ♥️

~Y/N POV~

Five years later.

Things in this castle have definitely changed over the years.

Not physically but more like the atmosphere for everyone inside the castle walls.

A year after Jungkook got married, the worse day of my life, his dad was murdered. He was stabbed to death in his sleep, nobody knows who it was and nobody was imprisoned for it either. It was just so sudden but people were thankful he was gone.

So that meant Jungkook became king a few months later and his wife Sakura, devil in disguise I call her, became queen.

I hate Sakura, not because she's married to Jungkook but because she's just pure evil. She hates me too. I don't know why because Jungkook and I had never spent time alone since the day before he got married. The best day of my life if you ask me. That night was very special to the both of us, I loved him very much and I still do.

It's just very hard to tell if he still feels the same way. Jungkook has become very cold, he barely speaks to anyone but Sakura and his friend who all happen to work with him in his royal duties. 

The way Jungkook looks at me is nothing but emptiness. It's hurts because he use to look at me with love even if we were in the same room as each other but couldn't talk.

I know he doesn't share the same room as Sakura, he refuses but that doesn't stop him from having women in his bedroom. I don't know if they actually sleep together but why else would a man take strange women to his bedroom and then never see them again afterwards. It just makes me believe that he moved on and just doesn't care that I can see it all.

Sure we can never be together but a little respect due to our last relationship and feelings would be a little nice.

Everyday I have to face Jungkook with his cold stares that give me the chills. He may be cold and look at me with nothing in his eyes but he still scares me. In fact once at dinner he hit me, something I never thought he'd do but he did it because he was angry with his wife and took it out on me just like his dad.

He was drunk so I don't know if he remembers but I definitely did. But when he hit me he kept mumbling things I couldn't understand and said it was my fault for being so stupid. I don't know what he was talking about but I let that go. My main concern was that he laid a hand on me in that way.

I just don't know what happened to him. I miss the old Jungkook.

He may be the same Physically but mentally he is not.

I have to put up with his stares every day especially at meal times.

As usual Jungkook would sit at the top of the table quietly while Sakura would sit just at his side chatting away at some nonsense.

I had to stand in the corner in case they would request anything more to eat or drink which is not that often from Jungkook but I think Sakura does it to try and wind me up.

I don't want to do morning breakfasts anymore, I don't want to do any meal servings so right now after speaking to Minseo I'm in the middle of changing with another maid called Anna. She does the laundry and changing the sheets. I'd rather do that then this, it's hard enough doing this for the past five years and you'd think I'd be use to it by now but I'm not. So doing the laundry inside means I wouldn't be seeing them around a lot.

"Maid!! More water!" Sakura

I was startled out my thoughts and came to her side picking up the jug of water and pouring her cup full ignoring Jungkooks gaze at me again.