Chapter 45♥️

~Y/N POV~

After Jungkook and I sharing a comforting moment in the kitchen the other night I couldn't help but offer to Jungkook to be with him when Hoseoks father come by to explain things. I could tell Jungkook was nervous when we spoke about it more. He had so many questions about it that Hoseok couldn't answer for him because he didn't know a lot about it himself just that he knew since before he took the role of advisor that he is Jungkooks half brother.

First it was shocking to find out that Yoongi is my brother but now Jungkooks has a brother too which is Hoseok. I never saw that coming when it comes to both of them.

Wow just wow.

Anyway because I offered to be there with Jungkook he told me they would all be meeting in his bedroom because eh didn't trust it much about being discreet in his office but I didn't totally believe that. I personally think he wants this to be in his bedroom because it'll be more comforting for him to be in his comfort which is his bedroom. It always has been.

On my way to his bedroom I just so happened to have met Hoseok with his father Yoonsoo on my way there. It was a great coincidence but it was great to see Yoonsoo after so long. Its been years since I've seen him and he was always a nice man to me. Never gave me any trouble, always helped me as much as he could just like Hoseok does. He's a very nice man and the pair, Hoseok and Yoonsoo defiantly share the same looks so that would be another deceiver to why Jungkook nor I would have noticed any resemblance to Jungkook. Hoseok looks too much like his father where as Jungkook looks more like his mother but with a few things that resemble his father at the same time.

Making small talk, catching up really the three of us walked to Jungkook's bedroom. Hoseok opened the door for us saying Jungkook was currently dealing with something and told him to tell all of us to wait for him in his bedroom. Jungkook must trust us to allow us to be in his bedroom without him there but it's not much of a surprise really.

Walking in to the bedroom I wondered across the room while Hoseok stayed close by the door to listen out for Jungkook. Yoonsoo walked with me but pulled a chair out that was located by the fire place and gestured to me and then to the chair with a kind smile.

"You should really sit Y/n. We don't know how long Jungkook is going to be." Yoonsoo

I nodded, and only smiled back and took the seat he kindly asked me sit on.

"Thank you."

I didn't plan to sit down just yet but the fact he asked nicely and thought about my condition by not wanting me to be on my feet for too long was a nice gesture I couldn't refuse.

Hoseok was nervous. Pacing back and forth, every now and they glancing at the door and then to myself and his father who was very calm about the situation and in fact he took the other chair and sat next to me still smiling away. I'm starting to think he's glad that his secret is out. I couldn't imagine holding on to a big secret like this for over twenty years.

"SAKURA FUCK OFF!! I'M BUSY!!" Jungkook

Uh oh.

Yoonsoo and I shared a concerned look towards on another and Hoseok stopped pacing just to rush to the door and open it, peaking out and half his body disappearing out the door.

"But Jungkook you never come to any of my doctors appointments!! you have to ocme to this one!! We can find out the gender together!" Sakura

"I'M NOT AGRUING WITH YOU ABOUT THIS AGAIN!! ITS NOT MINE!! YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT EXCUTING YOUR ASS FOR ADULTRY!" Jungkook

"HA! ADULTRY?!! YOU SLEPT OUTSIDE OUR MARRIAGE TOO JUNGKOOK AND NOW THAT BITCH IS PREGNANT!! IF ANYONE NEEDS PUNSIHED ITS HER!!" Sakura

"BACK OFF SAKURA! DONT MENTION Y/N! DONT LOOK AT HER, DONT EVEN BREATHE THE SAME AIR!! IM WARNING YOU SAKURA LEAVE ME ALONE AND ESPECIALLY Y/N!!!!" Jungkook