Chapter 11 ♥️

~Y/N POV~

I've avoided Jungkook even more now since seeing him in the kitchen when Jin was showing me how to make pancakes, I have to admit that was a fun time. I hadn't had fun like that in a long time since Jungkook and I were on good terms, but this time it was Jin that was making the baking fun and I had a blast. He even made extra pancakes and allowed me to eat them.

So since that day which so happened to be three days ago, I have been making sure to stay away from Jungkook since when I do run into his he gives me the darkest look ever. I don't understand why, but he does and I cant bare it when he does. I try to make any excuse to leave the room if we so ever happened to be in the same one.

Jungkook has been literally stomping around the castle and I even seen him walk past Sakura once with out so much as a glance as he continued to walk down the corridor when she tried to speak with him.

As of right now I'm laying low in one of the guest rooms changing the sheets again but also tidying it up a little with some dusting and polish of the tables inside the bedroom. This room hasn't been used much but it had been a while since it had been cleaned so I decided to give it a clean after I just finished changing the sheets on the bed, I was dusting a side table and the lamp that was just starting to collect some grey dust spread out within the inside of the shade.

I was bent down to look up the lampshade with it turned off since I didn't want to be blinded as I did so. That would be the least thing in life I needed right now, to lose my sight because I was careless.

The door to the bedroom slammed open with a loud thud, hitting the wall beside it and I jumped up in fright, a hand over my heart and spun around to see the very person I have been trying to avoid barge into the room and charge at me with a furious expression, it scared me. He scares me these days, I'm scared of his temper that seems to be getting the best of him right now with the way he was looking at me.

"We need to talk." Jungkook

Before I could say anything he grabs me by the upper arms and throws me on the bed and stares down at me with his hands on his hips while I was too sacred to move yet say anything.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?! Why? I have been nothing but nice to you for years Y/n!! Yet you still ignore me after I propose we be friends again, are you trying to hurt me?!" Jungkook

I hurt him?

How so?

If anything he hurt me. Physically and mentally he's hurt me and yet he thinks I hurt him?!

I want to voice out my thoughts but I'm scared with his anger purely taking over him which reminds me all too well of his own father that was abusive.

"I-I didn't.....I.....how?"

I couldn't bring myself to words with what I really want to say. Though Jungkook scoffs at my words and runs his hands through his hair clearly frustrated with my answer.

"Seriously Y/n?! You don't want to talk to me, you cant even look at me!! You're not even looking at me right now!!!!" Jungkook

He shouts at me at the top of his lungs and I shiver in fear, biting my own lip hard to prevent myself from crying in front of him. Though I look at him after I was staring up at the ceiling above me while I staying laying on the bed.

"You spend time with Hoseok sometimes, You even talk with Yoongi in the garden and now you bake in the kitchen with my cousin Jin and have a fucking blast of a time all the while you ignore me!!! ME!! Of all people!! I'm jealous Y/n, why cant you just talk with me??! Its driving me insane!!" Jungkook