Chapter 17♥️

~YOONGI POV~

I can't help but have this constant though hanging over my head lately, especially around Y/n.

When ever I see her or spend time with her I can't help but think she is my sister. The very sister that has been missing since she was two. It's a guy feeling and all the similarities are there and I can't help it.

I've been watching her for years but lately as I gotten to know her more I'm almost certain but I need proof first and I will get that proof I just need her DNA, but that should be okay, I have a plan and that is to get her salivia. It's not like I can walk up to her and say 'hey I think you could be my sister so can you give me some of you blood.' No I think that wouldn't go down so well.

I haven't told anyone since I've kept this to myself just in case I'm wrong because I could be but now that I think of it the thought wont go away. I mean she knows the humming tune to my moms song. The song my mother would sing to me and my sister every night when we went to bed. I like to sing it sometimes when I get angry or nervous, she an negative emotions I have I like to use that song to make me feel better and when I sung that song to her not too long ago she started humming with me.

No one but myself and my family now that song so that was a big clue for me, not to mention how she looks like the older version of my sister and they even share the same laugh. The way her scrunches up her nose every time she laughs and gets the hiccups if she laughs too much. It's all too much of a coincidence for me to not question it.

So I have a plan which is in the making.

I've spent the afternoon with Y/n helping her fold laundry which she keeps telling me to not help but you would think that by now she would give up trying to stop me because I wont. I like helping her out even if she were it were to turn out that she isn't my sister. I like her a lot. She's easy to get on with.

Earlier I offered Y/n some chewing gum, which I know I can use if she were to bin it and I know she will because she has stated before she hates swallowing chewing gum because she's scared she might choke on it.

I was taking out some wet clothes out of the washing machine since Y/n was busy taking in the now clean and dry sheets from outside. Just when I finished and stood back up with the basket filled with more wet sheets did Y/n walk back in to put the basket she had onto of the middle counter in the room. She was still chewing away at the gum I noticed.

Smiling at her I walked towards her with the basket and she turns to me with a smile on her face.

"Those are done already?" Y/n

"Yep. Now let's go hang these out then I'll help you with folding those sheets."

Im still amazed with the amount of bed sheets and towels this castle has. It always makes me feel bad that she does all this by herself but yet she always insists she's okay with it.

"Okay, but hold on I need to put this in the bin." Y/n

She already began to take out her gum and she threw it in the bin beside the back door leading to the garden.

"Could you take this out for me? I'll be right there okay? I think I just got a text message."

I made an excuse and thankfully she bought it and took the basket from me and walked outside. I watched her walk out the door from behind with all the thoughts in my head that she could be my sister. If she is, I want to take her away from here and give her the life she should of had but I don't think Jungkook would like that very much. It's obvious how much he likes Y/n.

Feeling all giddy inside I took out the piece of paper that I saved from giving her the chewing gum did I reach down in to the bin that was thankfully empty. Y/n must of emptied the bins this morning, and I picked up the gum with the piece of paper and stuck it back in my pocket quickly and ran back outside after Y/n to help her hang the washing out on the washing lines.