Chapter 37♥️

~Y/N POV~

Today's the day I looked forward to but now also dread to have.

Jungkook and Sakura are back now but this time her parents aren't here but her friend Jongin is still here and came back with them this afternoon.

I have yet to see them since I'm busy in the private dining room setting the table to be ready for serving. I hate this job but yet I have to do it since I have no choice. The table was almost set when Jimin came casually strolling into the room with a slight smile upon his face when he seen how little surprised I was that he actually showed up.

"My, my Y/n. I do have to say I'm impressed with your presentation skills for table but I'm more interested in your uniform." Jimin

I rolled my eyes at him with a light scoff to see him take a seat next to the head of table.

"Jimin I wear this every day. You just seen me earlier on today."

"I know and I was impressed then as I am now." Jimin

He grinned cheekily but lucky for him these last few months we've grown closer and I've learned how one minute he's this cute little ball of fluff and the next he's a horny teenager but it's all an act.

"What's so impressive about what I'm wearing?"

I asked him coming around the table with a jug of water in hand and poured some water into a glass for him. Just out of habit I guess.

"The fact that in the next month or so you're going to need a new uniform. Your small bump there is clearly noticeable." Jimin

I gasped and almost dropped the jug on Jimin but he as quickly catch it and set it down on the table as i looked down at myself. If Jimin could notice Jungkook will too. Shit.

"Calm down y/n it's not that noticeable. It's only more noticeable to me because I know about it so I know what to look for." Jimin

I groaned at him but glared at him which he ignored but giggled as he began to drink of the water I poured out for him.

The double doors to the room opened again and I held my breath stepping back from Jimin to see Sakura and Jongin enter the room. Sakura was all smiles and giggling but stopped when she instantly seen me. I lowered my gaze to the floor as her eyes roamed around my body.

"Ah. I knew you'd be here again. More reason to throw up my food after the meal now." Sakura

I wanted to roll my eyes but I didn't. I'll save that for later.

"Oh come on now Sakura. There no need for the cruel words. Your jealousy won't do any good in here." Jimin

Sakuras eyes immediately shot to Jimin with a glare and hands on hips. I took this moment to see her bump fo the first time. Slightly bigger than mine but that could be because she's further along in her pregnancy than I am. Just by a few weeks I think.

"Urgh, I forgot about you. What made you suddenly want to dine with us this evening?" Sakura

"Just want to eat with my best friend is all. I have no motive." Jimin

"Sakura we should sit." Jongin

I heard him speak clearly for the first time ever and he grabbed her elbow and forced her to sit down in her usual chair while I poured out water for both Jongin and Sakura. Thankfully Sakura doesn't say much when Jimin is around but the evening is still young and one more person is yet to arrive.

As of in cue the doors opened again and in came the man that takes my breath away every time I lay eyes on him.