Chapter 59♥️

~JUNGKOOK POV~

"Have a seat Mr Min."

I spoke to Y/n's father as he entered my office alone like I had requested. It's only been three days since I insisted that Y/n's parents come and have a stay at the castle so they can spend more time with her. Given how close she is to giving birth I don't really like her away from home.

Watching the man enter the room, closing the door behind him did he sit down in the chair across my desk. Sitting up straight showing off his blank expression that reminds me of Yoongi so much and sometimes Y/n when she's day dreaming.

"What can I help you with your highness?" Mr Min

I chuckled, shaking my head and showing him my hand in protest.

"Please Mr Min, Jungkook is just fine."

He nodded his head with understanding and kept quiet.

"I asked you here because I would like to speak to you about somethings. Yoongi told you about what happened with the Kim's right? How they took Y/n from you and your family and how she came to be here?"

Again he nodded, dusting off his pants leg as he brought it up to rest over the other leg.

"Yes I'm fully aware. My son told me everything. I would like to thank you for your treatment towards my daughter as she grew up." Mr Min

I lightly scoffed, my sudden past bad treatments towards her filled my mind.

"There was moment I was not so nice but I can assure you I would spend the rest of my life making it up to your daughter sir."

Mr Min raised a brow when I referred to him as sir but yet he cracked a small smile on the curve of his lips.

"I believe you there. Yoongi also told me about your bond with my daughter. He was very vague on the details but as a her father I hope you understand that I want what's best for her and if she's happy with you, which I do believe is true from what I have seen then I am happy with that." Mr Min

I nodded at him to then bend over the side of my chair, reaching for the bottom left drawer and pulled out a certain document that holds important information. Taking it out I slammed it down on my desk in front of him and sat back on my chair. Pushing the file towards him with a smirk upon my face.

"What's this?" Mr Min

"Read it yourself sir."

I gestured for him to take it and he took it, dragging it along the wood with his pointer finger before picking it up to read for himself.

Sitting in the silence I watched his eyes going back and forth over the words as he read the pieces of papers inside. His brows would raise and fall until he finally looked up with a stunned look on his face.

"You actually have a signed annulment with Queen Sakura?" Mr Min

I nodded but was quick to correct him on her title.

"She's no longer Queen and her title has been stripped from her as well as her families reputation for what they have all done."

"But I thought you would have at needed to get a divorce?" Mr min

I shook my head at him but my smile to never fade.

"Our marriage was never consummated and her infidelity to the king, which is myself, also granted me that according to the law. Plus her child has been born and it's been proven that I am also not the father so that it more evidence to ever reason I had an annulment."

I explained as a matter of fact to which Mr Min nodded along as he listened.

"Do they get punishment for what they did to my family? My brother is dead to me for what he's put my daughter through." Mr Min

He gritted his teeth together and placed the file back down on my desk. Taking it back I slid it across towards myself just to put it back into the drawer and kick it closed.

"I'm glad you asked. Sakura has been sent to prison, you know just because I can do that and her family have also been sent to prison for kidnap and plotting against Y/n which I do not stand for."

"What about the Kim's? They're the ones that took her." Mr Min

I nodded, placing my hands over the other on my desk.

"Sakura's child has been sent to live with them because it's a fact that Kim Jongin, the man that sent Y/n running from their house as a child which actually saved her, is the father. And so with that because of what Jongin did I put them on property arrest. Meaning they are not to leave their property grounds for the next two years."

Mr Min only grumbled to himself before he nodded.

"Does my daughter know about this?" Mr Min

I shook my head.

"No, not yet. Because she can literally go into labour at any time I'd like to keep her mind on only our child. Nothing else matters right now as long as it's under control and after our child is here, then I will tell her everything she deserves to know."

Mr Min furrowed his brows at me, straightening his back against the chair.

"Then why are you telling me all of this information?" Mr Min

"Because as her father I believe you should know what is going on. I think in the near future you and I will be in each others lives for a very long time."

Again he nods with a soft hum coming from his throat.

"Thank you but if that is all shall I take my leave?" Mr Min

Already starting to stand up I shook my head, holding up his hand to gesture for him to wait.

"No, not yet if you please just give me a spare moment of your time. There is one more thing I would like to discuss with you but it's more of a request."

A brow raised across his forehead he settled back down in the chair, resting his hands between his legs.

"What else is there to discuss?" Mr Min

I chuckled and yet I found myself becoming nervous. More than I thought I would.

Crap.

"Well you see..."

I could only linger on my words when a large grin spread across my face. Mr Min curiously and yet suspiciously staring back at me.

But I gathered myself, clearing my throat and then rolled my shoulders back to try and shake off my nerves.

"I would like to ask for your permission to marry your daughter?"