Chapter 56♥️

~Y/N POV~

Lunch was delicious this evening so I had second helpings in which I was more than welcome to have since I'm growing close to the end of my pregnancy very soon. It's gone by too quickly for me and so far I've enjoyed every single minute of being pregnant but I wont tell Jungkook that. He's already made a comment to me on many occasions about how he would love to always see me pregnant so I think I may have a few interesting years a head of me.

But as of right now Jungkook is out the castle this afternoon with Hoseok for work. They have a meeting about that land purchase and a new build of homes. Again I didn't pay too much attention since my thoughts have been somewhere else lately. My baby, that's all I think about.

Well mostly.

Right now I think about Jimin, sitting across from me quietly, picking at his food with his fork, resting his cheek on the palm of his hand that was supported by his elbow on the table. Every now and then sighing. It's not like him to be like this and it worries me but that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten what Jin once told me. Jimin has this infatuation with me and I'm flattered but also thankful he hasn't tried anything with me. I just think of him like a close friend, someone to joke around with and keep close like family. I don't want to ruin what friendship we built, I don't want to ruin that with any one.

It's just Jimin and I in the room as of right now but I know it wont be for long because Yoongi was just with us and only left to answer a message that came in. So think he'll be back soon.

"Jimin?"

He looked up from his plate but didn't move in any other way.

"Yes?" Jimin

"You look very down today. Is something bothering you?"

He shook his head and averted his gaze back to his untouched food. I sighed, leaning back in my chair to rest my hands on my very round belly that slightly pushed up against the table.

"Don't lie to me Jimin. Clearly something is bothering you and it's good to talk about these things, so please as friends, tell me what's bothering you."

A bitter smile rose across his lips as he straightened up and cocked his head to the side.

"Friends. Yeah just friends, that's all we are." Jimin

Here we go.

I was waiting for something like this to happen sooner or later and I'm glad it's now so I can put this calmly to rest. I'll have to chose my words carefully, I don't want to loose him as a friend, he's a very good and loyal one.

"Jimin I know about your infatuation with me."

His whole body froze, back straightened and eyes grew twice the size and he stared back at me from across the table.

"H-How did yo- wait......Jin told you didn't he?" Jimin

Face more scrunched up showing his irritable reaction and I just nodded. Seeing my nod he groaned loudly and slouched back against his chair, brushing his fingers through his hair just to grip the ends as he stared over towards the door.

"He told me you all do apart from Yoongi and Hoseok but you were the worst apparently."

Jimin's lips fell into a thin line, scrunching up his hands into fists on the table.

"I'm gonna kill him." Jimin

"No, please Jimin just listen to me okay?"

Our eyes met again and he relaxed and nodded, not uttering a word and continued to watch me.

"Right so please don't do anything stupid by attacking one of your closest friends in this place, it will only cause trouble."

"Bu-" Jimin

I held up a flat palm, gesturing for him to stop and he did, biting his lower lip and remain silent allowing me to continue on.

"I'm not finished yet. I'm glad Jin told me so we can clear this out here and now. Jimin you are my friend and I don't want t ruin what friendship we have in this place or with anyone I am close to here. You're funny, caring and very loyal. Besides my brother and Hoseok you are the other man in this castle that I trust with my life."

"You also mean Jungkook in that category don't you?" Jimin

I nodded.

"Yes I do. So what I'd like to say is that I'm flattered by your feelings towards me but obviously we'll just be friends. I love you like a friend Jimin and I don't want to loose you as one. You're my partner in crime."

He chocked out a laugh, crossing his arms over his chest and cocked a brow.

"Yeah I guess I am but thank you for that Y/n. I love you too....as a friend." Jimin

I giggled and picked up my glass of water to chug down now seeing Jimin noticeably relax even more in his seat, crossing his legs now over the other but the door to enter the dining room opened and in came my brother, Yoongi. I watched him pull out the chair beside me and sit down, letting out a loud sigh and leans back to copy Jimin in crossing his leg over the other.

"Sorry about that. It was our parents." Yoongi

I sat up straight upon hearing him mention them. That actually reminded me of something I wanted to ask him. Yoongi seen me shift in my seat, turning my body to face him so he looked at me curiously, expecting my question.

"Yoongi?"

His eyes squinted at me.

"What do you want?" Yoongi

"How do you know I want something from you?"

"I can tell by your eyes. They're always the same when you want something so spill it." Yoongi

Jimin giggled from his seat and I just chuckled amusingly and scooted my chair closer to Yoongi.

"Well in that case I wont beat around the bush. I want to finally meet our parents Yoongi."

His eyes widen and he jolts up straight in his chair, hands to the arms of the wood.

"Are you serious? Now?" Yoongi

I nodded, smiling back at him so sure of this decision.

"Yes now. I know you wanted me to wait until after I gave birth but I really want to meet them. Please?"

Leaning forward I purposely grew my eyes wider and pulled off my puppy look. I noticed the way he struggled under my gaze but then groaned, shaking his head side to side and leaned back against his chair once again.

"Fine. You want to meet them then I'll arrange for it for this weekend. Father is less likely to be working then." Yoongi

I squealed excitedly, clapping my hands before I grabbed Yoongi and pulled him for a sibling hug which he welcomed. Only two days until the weekend anyway, so it's not long and I can finally meet them.

I'm so nervous but excited at the same time.