Chapter 54♥️

~AUTHOR POV~

(Flashback)

It's been two months since the marriage of Jungkook and Sakura and the castle has been oddly quiet ever since. Jungkook is still not King as his father is still very much alive but things are very quiet and even for Jungkook to notice since he's been locked up in his room on his own just to stay clear of Sakura, he thought it was weird and finally chose this night to leave his chambers to search for just anyone. But in reality he was actually looking for Y/n just to catch a glimpse of her walking around some where working.

Only in his memories was image of his love smiling, laughing and just speaking to him, her voice was good enough if he could not see her. She is everything in his world and he hates how he's been forced to marry a rich spoilt bitch. That is what he calls his wife in his mind but he doesn't think of her as his wife, only the woman that stopped him from being happy with Y/n the way things use to be.

Roaming the halls, trying his hardest to be quiet which was easy for him since he's done this since the day he met Y/n, desperately was he trying to find her or just anyone for that matter but mostly Y/n. The fact that Sakura didn't come banging on his bedroom door begging for attention tonight like she always does and that his father's angry shouting through the halls were no where to be heard didn't settle right with Jungkook one bit. Something was wrong.

As he turned a corner at the bottom of the long corridor did he stop and step back when he seen his father standing side by side with Sakura, both their backs to him so he knew they wouldn't of seen him. He kept quiet and inched closer to corner just to try and get a better hearing of things. For one his father wasn't happy as usual and Sakura was bitching and being rude as always but what shocked Jungkook the most was the third voice there that belonged to the very person he was looking for. Y/n.

"What are they doing out here?"

Jungkook could only think to himself and remained silent to continue listening to what was said.

"I'm so sorry it wont happen again." Y/n

"It better not. The next time I see you trying to enter my husbands chamber again I'll personally take you to the dungeons and you wont see the light of day for two years." Sakura

"Two year? That's a bit of an easy punishment Sakura. I would say ten to be sure you stay away from my son. I don't even know what he sees in you in the first place." King

Y/n could only look down in shame, biting her lower lip trying to not say anything back even if she had a few things she could say right now but both of them ganging up against her like this wouldn't be such a good idea.

"How he managed to get you pregnant is beyond me. That baby should be mine." Sakura

She angrily pointed towards Y/n's stomach and she instinctively stepped back away from her, having no clue how she could of known. No one knows but her and Minseo, unless Sakura was eavesdropping one day and overheard and that is exactly how that happened. A little secret Y/n hoped to keep as quiet as she could, that the night Jungkook and Y/n gave themselves to each other they conceived a child.

Jungkook upon hearing this was stunned, overwhelmed with so much feelings at once, happy? Sad? Partly angry due to their situation. His heart was screaming to go to Y/n's recuse yet his feet couldn't move, rooted in place.

But the King on the other hand was boiling in rage, face bright red as he grits his teeth together glaring angrily towards the scared servant girl that backed away even more to see her King so pissed with her. Even Sakura seeing this reaction started to regret even saying a word and also stepped back to avoid any contact with the man.