Chapter Fifty-Two

"Why are we meeting here? Isn't this where the Entrance Exam happens?"

"Eh, it's an easy enough place for them to grab us all I'm assuming."

"We don't know what the Royal Knights Exam is going to hold after all."

The Black Bulls made their way to the colosseum, the healthy U.A. students tagging along. They had been shoved into new outfits, courtesy of Julius' plan, no longer wearing the Bulls symbol but a new one created for their purpose.

They were posing as potential recruits for the Magic Knights, having random tomes at their sides to pose as grimoires. The Wizard King had said that he wanted to have these rookies tag along in the hopes that they would join their guilds one day. No one was sure if they'd end up participating or not in the exam. Regardless, it was a way to have them within line of sight without hinting at the truth, making sure that nothing would happen.

However, Julius was going to have to quickly come up with a new plan.

"Hold on." Luck forced the group to stop, the lightning mage sparking as he focused in on the shift in mana. "This way."

The group began to run after him as he bolted down a side alley, not even questioning what was going on. The students had come to learn that Luck was insanely capable of sensing shifts in energy, and it was best to follow and ask questions later. That's what the Bulls did after all.

They were not prepared for the sight they were greeted with, skidding to a halt with the mages, shock gracing their faces.

Before them lay fellow classmates, slowly pushing themselves up onto their feet. Nemuri stood guard before them, but she softened at the sight of familiar faces. In the background Luck whined at the lack of a fight, knowing he'd be in trouble if he even attempted to battle the new arrivals.

"Guys..." Uraraka' hands flew to cover her mouth.

"Hi-ow." Kaminari responded, wincing as he stood up straight. The larger group quickly walked over to them, helping the students to their feet as Nemuri placed a gentle hand on the electricity teen's shoulders. Looking at Vanessa, she gave the witch a strained smile.

"Managed to join them when the portals were disappearing." She said, nodding her head towards the students, new and old grouping together. "Just in case we didn't end up by you."

"Well, you definitely got lucky with your placement." Vanessa smiled, although her mind was running fast, trying to figure out what to do. Finral, Eri clinging to his back, seemed to be doing the same.

"At least you're all friendly." Magna joked, although he glanced around to make sure no civilians were watching.

Gauche surprisingly was the next one to speak up. "Hey. Are any of you hurt? I don't need you holding me up from this event. The sooner it's over, the sooner I see Marie."

"My food can heal you up in a jiffy! Eat up!" Charmy bounced over to them, bowls of food in her hands. The new students stared wide-eyed, unfamiliar faces startling them.

"Tch. They're Bulls too. Just as psychotic as the ones we know." Bakugou muttered, and Todoroki just rolled his eyes. However, he gratefully accepted the bowl that was handed to him, as did Jirou, Mina, and Kaminari. Nemuri waved it away, instead muttering over potential plans with Finral and Vanessa.

Asta and Noelle hovered nearby, scanning over their friends with careful gazes. Mina caught the royal's eye, and offered her a toothy smile although there was a sadness behind it.

"We're all good! Don't worry about us! Just glad to know you're all safe."

"Hey, where's Tsu? And Iida and Kirishima aren't here either." Jirou asked, swiveling her head to try and find them. The mages and other students blanched, knowing that the newcomers wouldn't like the answer.